What are the DC "H" games

Hi,

We all know that the Saturn was (in)famous for its H games like Gal Jan, The Yayuken Special, Body Special 264, etc etc. But what are the (in)famous "H" games for Dreamcast?

I wouldn't call 'em H since not much in a way to Saturn red label. More like Saturn yellow label... they are I believe mostly dating sim or novel adventures...

one title I think is Orange Pocket or something which is rather risky from what I heard...

for specific titles I'm sure others will fill in...

cheers

p.s. there's a thread on gamefaq.com not so long ago on exact same subject under DC section.

thanks for that mate!

yea I do have bulk of Saturn red/yellow labels as well as PC Engine hentai titles...

sadly I will have to sell those soon...

cheers

Well there is that Dangerous Toys game, but I don't think it's officially licensed. It's not much of a 'game', anyway, and the art pretty much sucks.

are you talking about shiawaseusagi series on PC Engine?

that description fit the bill... funny as I have four out of six titles in the series and it cost me fair amount in Japan to get the four. These are underground release never officially acknowledged by NEC - same goes for Hacker/Game Express Int. titles.

cheers

Back