What are you listening to?

the bangles- manic monday. I'm thinking about trying to figure out what to play on guitar to cover this song(damn 80s relience on stupid synths and electric keyboards) the only thing is i'm going to try and sing it goth and minus the lyrics" I was kissin' Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream"

or maybe not depends on how gay it sounds singing

wow, goth covers of 80's synth pop. Who'da thunk it? :p

just joshin... im going to the Atlanta NIN show! I get to buy tickets 4 days before general public, YEY! Anyone else in the atlanta area gonna go? (remember its all small venue, there playing the freakin' Electric Factory in Philly, it was hardly big enough for Skinny Puppy) Me and 5 friends are already set up to drive up there, a couple more may if they can find the money, and nerve to ride with who is already going.

some crazy chinese internet radio coming from my roomates room because he turned up his music for we woudln't have to listen to him and my other roomate getting it on. but i fear the downstairs neighbors will call the cops on us because they have their music playing loud and i was bashing out toadies possum kingdom a little bit ago.

I've been listening to a lot of old-ass industrial/electronic music. Right now:

Cabaret Voltaire ~ The Crackdown

The new Wumpscut album "Evoke" and a remix album I found at Uncle Sam's "Defrag vs. Pigface: remixes of Easy listening and more"

If you like video game music, the Defrag album is kinda interesting. Track 10 I swear could be done on a Genesis, just minus the bass...

Back