What Continent do you hail from?

Originally posted by Ammut@Mar 2, 2003 @ 03:00 AM

Im from the great continent of North America (not to be confused with crappy South America
devil.gif
)

I'm glad to be part of this great, wonderful, and powerful nation that is...CANADA.

OoOoOoOo betcha weren't expecting that
huh.gif

---Ammut

WTF ? You mean Canada is a real country ? I thought it was invented for TV, like Belgium.

Is someone here really in Africa or are you just joking?

I really wonder if there was a significant market for games there.

England/Scotland, but I don't want to be classed as Europe. :(

Our money and food* is better than theirs. :p

*Deep Fat Fried Pizza + Chips from Scottish chippies = FOOD of the GODs... FACT!

Well, I put down North America, but I don't quite understand the poll. Are we supposed to vote for the continent that we personally are from, or the continent from which our ancestors originated?

Originally posted by falstaff@Mar 1, 2003 @ 06:30 PM

Anyway, I did not mean to go off on such a tangent but it annoys me that this country seems to think it has the right to decide for the rest of the world, when we have such large looming social issues here that are being ignored. No, I am not one who believes in hiding ones head in the sand from what is happening in the rest of the world. But,why not wait until we are asked before jumping in? And why be so hipocrital? Why ignore other atrocities just because it is not in our 'national interest' (ie, we might loose a buck)?

Damn, got a little serious there. I'll try not to let it happen too much.

WOW! :eek:

MAN ! are you sure you are a US citizen! :eek:

my respect and my sword is at your service :bow

That ladies and gentlemen is honesty beyond

silly patriotism.

Back