What do I do with SFVs?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jim993

Website
Visit site
what program do you use to burn .SFV files? I have fireburner and roxio easy cd creater platnium instaled I also have discjuggler not instaled. What program is the easiest to burn this type of file(it's snatcher off of area 51's mirror i'm trying to find a copy of that game that plays through fully)

MasterAkumaMatata

Staff member
Website
superakuma5k.homestead.com
Quote: from jim993 on 4:53 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

what program do you use to burn .SFV files? I have fireburner and roxio easy cd creater platnium instaled I also have discjuggler not instaled. What program is the easiest to burn this type of file(it's snatcher off of area 51's mirror i'm trying to find a copy of that game that plays through fully)
You don't burn SFV files. An SFV file is just a text file that contains a list of filenames along with their CRC or checksum (open with a text editor like Notepad to see for yourself). You use it to validate the files you've downloaded. Here is a list of SFV programs you use to load SFV files to validate files, or to create SFV files: