What do you think about my site

Originally posted by Cloud121+Dec 23, 2003 @ 03:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Dec 23, 2003 @ 03:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gameboy900@Nov 6, 2003 @ 01:44 PM

I noticed you have alot of complete European games (though it appears the images you use are mostly those from US versions). I'd like to ask you to go to VGR and submit the missing info (or games) that we have. It's really hard getting good info on European games and if you could help us with the stuff we're missing it would be greatly appreciated.

BTW Cloud depending on how picky you are about versions of games there are at least 259 US Saturn games according to what we have in the VGR DB.

Does that include Demo Discs? And how many dupes of games do you have in that list?[/b][/quote]

My lists say 147 released commercial games in the time that Sega CD was alive.

4 more new releases - all released by good deal games. (Citzen X not included as it was a beta)

Only have one demo listed for Sega CD and that is Hot Hits/Rock Paintings CD-G Sampler. Though there can always be more US demos lying out there..

Anyway, the most important figure would be 147.

And about that Mega CD list - Citizen X, Bug Blasters and Star Strike were all US, Citizen X was a beta, and they were all re-releases by good deal games.

Plus I thought "Another World" was released for Mega CD, but my Mega CD list still has some flaws in it. There are still games I don't know were released for Mega CD or not. Games such as:

Cannon Fodder

Garfield in TV Land

Instruments of Chaos starring Young Indy Jones

Light Crusader

Metal Hawk

Night Striker

Penn and Teller's Smoke and Mirrors

Power League

Rise of the Phoenix

Sporting News Soccer

Super Strike Trilogy

Time Cop

Most of them would probably be unreleased, but some of them may have been released but are extremly hard to come by these days. If Marco's Magic Football and Smurfs got released, then there is always the possiblity one of these games were released also.

Originally posted by Cloud121+Dec 23, 2003 @ 03:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Dec 23, 2003 @ 03:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-gameboy900@Nov 6, 2003 @ 01:44 PM

I noticed you have alot of complete European games (though it appears the images you use are mostly those from US versions). I'd like to ask you to go to VGR and submit the missing info (or games) that we have. It's really hard getting good info on European games and if you could help us with the stuff we're missing it would be greatly appreciated.

BTW Cloud depending on how picky you are about versions of games there are at least 259 US Saturn games according to what we have in the VGR DB.

Does that include Demo Discs? And how many dupes of games do you have in that list? [/b][/quote]

Yes demo discs are included. (Though there's only like 4 or 5 anyway.) As for dupes I guess it depends on how anal you want to be about variations. (VGR is uber anal.)

For example there are three distinct "versions" of Virtua Fighter Remix. The game is identical in all three. But the packaging is different. One comes in the standard large jewel case, another in a small jewel case and the third in a cardboard sleeve. (I happen to own all three variants too.) This kind of duplication however is pretty rare and only applies to a couple games.

CrazyGoon, none of the game you mentioned where ever released on Megacd to my knowledge. I do remember a review of nightstriker in a magazine back then (and it sucked) but I never saw any copy of it. They probably cancelled it because it was so bad.

Originally posted by dafran@Dec 30, 2003 @ 12:36 AM

CrazyGoon, none of the game you mentioned where ever released on Megacd to my knowledge. I do remember a review of nightstriker in a magazine back then (and it sucked) but I never saw any copy of it. They probably cancelled it because it was so bad.

Night Striker

Do you mind if I ask how much money approximately you have

invested in your collection?? Not even counting the 3 newest

consoles. How much in all the Sega stuff? I bet it's more than

my 2 vehicles cost me. :eek:mg:

My wife would never let me spend that much moola. :slap

You are one serious collector. I bow to you. :cheers

Whooooops :eek: I just realised in my previous post that the quote and my bolding was completely unrelated to my post. Dear oh dear. :ph34r:

Snume, I do not even want to think in how much I already invested in the collection, but I guess I can indeed buy a car for it. But since I already had one (a car that is), I decided to spend the money on games ;)

Back