What ever happened to that movie clip...

slinga

Established Member
I'm looking for a fairly old movie clip (1 year+). I'm pretty sure it was hosted on this site at one time. It was clips from Shining Force with music from Chrono Cross. Anybody know where I can download it from? I got the stupid music stuck in my head.

I did put the Wachenroder video up, then Chakans server kicked me out and I lost most of the videos on it
sad.gif

Forgot to back them up. Send it to me again and I will post it.

.....Guy's....... some MAY not believe me, but I was the creator of that shining force/chrono vid.....during my days on AOL dail-up!.........why i did it i had NO idea!...but it turned out o.k......i guess.......... if i could re-do it i would (i had to use the Windows ME movie maker......so the quality was not as good as mpg!
laugh.gif

hey ice.....let me download it, and i'll change the oh-so alwful intro bit......(at the start)...and put my 'apu' intro on it instead! (much better....and comes on all my recent vids! (late 2000 onwards)

or maybe a whole redo!

P.S....... MY NEW CASE MOD KICKS ASS! :party

hmmm....maybe....but that might not be the case....people might think there cack music vid makers....(i still think i am!)...so less people would enter it......

why not have a poll on it? would you enter or not?

Back