What game releases are you looking foward to

Nah, I beta tested it for a bit. I might subscribe at some point. It's funny, you play COH and it is a good game, and then you play Lineage 2 and it is such crap. Actually I played Lineage 2 first, also through beta. I thought it was interesting at first, but after a while you realize that there really isn't any substance. I quickly decided that I would never subscribe to that, even assuming they fixed the "We're all trapped on this stupid island!" bug.

Originally posted by Alexvrb+May 30, 2004 @ 02:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexvrb @ May 30, 2004 @ 02:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121@May 30, 2004 @ 08:21 PM

StarCraft: GHOST ('Cube version, as it will be the best)

Please list all the differences between the versions, as announced by Blizzard. kthx. [/b][/quote]

The 'Cube version will be the best, simply due to the controller.

I played Prince of Persia, and Splinter Cell on PS2, and THEN on Cube (I bought the 'Cube versions), and it's much more enjoyable on 'Cube. The main thing with the controller, is that all the buttons feel different, and you don't risk hitting the wrong button like you do on a Dual Shock.

Not too mention, the 'Cube clearly has the most comfortable controller I've used. That and it just looks so goddamn cool! :cool: :smokin: :thumbs-up:

Funny, I find myself hitting the wrong button all too often because they're placed too close to each other... don't even get me started on trying to play SC2 with that thing. The arrangement is far less intiutive than a standard grid layout as well. I do like the controller on the whole though.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 3, 2004 @ 12:37 AM

you don't risk hitting the wrong button like you do on a Dual Shock.

Not too mention, the 'Cube clearly has the most comfortable controller I've used. That and it just looks so goddamn cool! :cool: :smokin: :thumbs-up:

What a risk.

The Nintendo GameCube controller is really nice and comfortable, but has a terrible flaw, it does not fit all games correctly.

I will wait and see. Usually the GC or X-Box have the better looking games. But the control is usually nicer on the PS2. I will probably end up getting either the X-Box or GC version.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Jun 3, 2004 @ 08:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Jun 3, 2004 @ 08:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121@Jun 3, 2004 @ 12:37 AM

you don't risk hitting the wrong button like you do on a Dual Shock.

Not too mention, the 'Cube clearly has the most comfortable controller I've used.  That and it just looks so goddamn cool! :cool:  :smokin:  :thumbs-up:

What a risk.

The Nintendo GameCube controller is really nice and comfortable, but has a terrible flaw, it does not fit all games correctly.
[/b][/quote]

You have a good point there (that it doesn't fit all games correctly).

I'm quite tired of the "grid" format. The 'Cube layout is a nice change, and the buttons don't feel too close, at least not to me. With their size, and shape being different, it's easy for me to tell which button I've hit.

Also, it really doesn't matter which button layout I've got, because if VF was on there, I'd still own you all! :lol: :p :smokin:

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 3, 2004 @ 12:08 PM

Also, it really doesn't matter which button layout I've got, because if VF was on there, I'd still own you all! :lol: :p :smokin:

Not at all!

The KoF/DOA Expert vs The VF Expert!

Round 1!

Sarah vs Jann-Lee

Round 2!

Sarah vs Kyo

Round 3!

Sarah vs Ayane

Round 4!

Sarah vs Robert

Should be an interesting match-up... Particularly Sarah vs Jann-Lee! :lol: :thumbs-up:

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 3, 2004 @ 05:08 PM

I'm quite tired of the "grid" format. The 'Cube layout is a nice change, and the buttons don't feel too close, at least not to me. With their size, and shape being different, it's easy for me to tell which button I've hit.

I'm not a fan of the GC button layout myself. I find it works for some games(mainly Nintendo), but is terrible for others. I hate D-pad and the face buttons for playing Soul Calibur 2 for example. Pressing combinations of buttons is just too impractical. I'd never use it to play Virtua Fighter or Street Fighter thats for sure.

Back on Topic games I'm looking forward to:

Viewtiful Joe 2

Dead or Alive: Ultimate

Resident Evil 4

Metal Gear Solid 3

Virtua Quest

Halo 2

Originally posted by axelblazeadam+Jun 3, 2004 @ 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(axelblazeadam @ Jun 3, 2004 @ 05:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121@Jun 3, 2004 @ 05:08 PM

I'm quite tired of the "grid" format.  The 'Cube layout is a nice change, and the buttons don't feel too close, at least not to me.  With their size, and shape being different, it's easy for me to tell which button I've hit.

I'm not a fan of the GC button layout myself. I find it works for some games(mainly Nintendo), but is terrible for others. I hate D-pad and the face buttons for playing Soul Calibur 2 for example. Pressing combinations of buttons is just too impractical. I'd never use it to play Virtua Fighter or Street Fighter thats for sure.

Back on Topic games I'm looking forward to:

Viewtiful Joe 2

Dead or Alive: Ultimate

Resident Evil 4

Metal Gear Solid 3

Virtua Quest

Halo 2 [/b][/quote]

You're just too afraid to be owned by me in VF right? ;) :lol:

No he probably just has horrible flashbacks of trying out SC2 on a Cube. (insert extended "NOOO!" scream effect here) After playing the excellent DC port of the original so much, trying to play the sequel on the GC felt horribly wrong. Like a couple of dimensions had been switched on me. I feel right at home on an Xbox controller-s with SC2, even if the game itself is not as good as SC1.

Cloud wouldn't be so tired of the grid format if N was still using it. :D

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jun 3, 2004 @ 11:59 PM

No he probably just has horrible flashbacks of trying out SC2 on a Cube. (insert extended "NOOO!" scream effect here) After playing the excellent DC port of the original so much, trying to play the sequel on the GC felt horribly wrong. Like a couple of dimensions had been switched on me. I feel right at home on an Xbox controller-s with SC2, even if the game itself is not as good as SC1.

Cloud wouldn't be so tired of the grid format if N was still using it. :D

Actually, I just refuse to play a depthless, Namco-button masher.

I was playing VF for a few hours the other day, and I decide to pop in TTT. I'm playing on Hard mode, and I completely DESTROY everyone else with Hwoarang. That's sad... I just kept hitting the kick buttons over and over...

In VF, you won't even get past the first fight doing that.....

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 4, 2004 @ 04:24 PM

I was playing VF for a few hours the other day, and I decide to pop in TTT. I'm playing on Hard mode, and I completely DESTROY everyone else with Hwoarang. That's sad... I just kept hitting the kick buttons over and over...

Rubbish! I get to at least the third fight that way. ;)

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 4, 2004 @ 01:24 AM

Ever played Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution competitively against human players?

Back