What goes on at SX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded God

Established Member
I want to know what happened with me and my account...

Most would say "Shutup your not banned anymore why do you continue" but how can things just go back to normal am I supposed to just go about believing the admins are my friends?

When all this crap happens where they fill in my posts, delete them, rephrase things, and ban me?

Just like you will all delete this... Just so fellow SX members cant see it. If you care at all you will respond to this and not delete it or lock it.

contrary to what you think, nobody is out to get you or cover things up.

You just need to chill and not act stupid.

Should some consideration of others.

We don't want the boards filled with a bunch of your complaining.

Don't repeatedly PM people and push for a responce.

Act normal like the rest of us.

It's as simple as that

acting stupid is pming mal to ask him to look at a thread? He is my friend or atleast I thought he was...

Obviously you dont know Racketboy... You just want to post to make your post count go up.

And I was getting conspired against... Have you seen Munchkin land? and have you seen my posts get deleted for no reason when they say stuff like SX admins secrets they dont want the public to know?

No I didnt think so.

Yeah, the mods here have high tolerance for people, there's alot of margin for being a jackass. (General Statement)

You're obviously doing too much wrong to get warned and banned on separate occasions.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 9, 2003 @ 05:43 PM

Obviously you dont know Racketboy... You just want to post to make your post count go up.

See, already you're attacking people when they're responding to your posts.

seriously man, you over-reacting

I know what's been going on, so don't say I don't

We have the Mod/Admin board for our "secrets" (nothing to be worried about).

If we really didn't like you, you would be gone for good.

The ban was just basically a wake-up call of sorts. No harm done.

I'm just trying to help you out Jaded. I try to look out for all you guys on here. I like us all to be one happy family
smile.gif

Word,

No one is out to get you, I'm sure not anyway. Nor do I think that the admins gang-up to conspire against you. Let the incident pass my friend.

Serious....just drop it dude.....if u get banned then learn from yer mistake and dont do it again, u just never learn.....

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 9, 2003 @ 03:43 PM

You guys I have nothing to learn from all I did was pm mal...!

and you've posted 2 times now in the general section about him not reading his PM's, and now you've got this post going, just shut up already
angry.gif

i love the hospitality everyone is so fucking nice. This post isnt about contacting mal its about wtf happened.

What happened is that he too finally realised what an annoying fuck you are. Too bad for the rest of us he's far too soft-hearted and unbanned you again. But keep these whines coming, they'll just help to bring him around again.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 9, 2003 @ 06:59 PM

i love the hospitality everyone is so fucking nice. This post isnt about contacting mal its about wtf happened.

What? Are we supposed to be patronizingly nice to you? You're not a baby, but you sure act like it. What do you want us to say?

Googoo ga ga, aww, you're not responsible for how act. No sirree....Does baby need changing?

OK guys, thats enough. Everyon keep in mind that the Mods handle a lot of messages and at times don't always get back to you. Hassling them to answer you isn't going to do anything but get them pissed off. Throwing names and pointing fingers isn't going to help either, no more. We are -NOT- out to get you or anyone. And we are -NOT- going to encourage others to make fun of you for trying to voice your thoughts. What's done is done, and you're back, everyone else is here, we can go at business as usual . Everyone needs to back off and resume your usual SXing
biggrin.gif

I'm going to lock this, not because I don't care, but because I do. Because its getting off topic, namecalling is going on and its a normal thing to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back