What is love...?

God...

I remember doing an speech for an english class. It was a public speaking course, and I'm terrible at that whole thing. For an assignment I had two select two poems to analyze, and I picked two poems I didn't understand. I just couldn't disect the meaning that the poets wanted to convey.

I asked my english teacher, a jewish woman who would always smile at my peers and I. Some would call her too optimistic, but I feel like I could trust her. She told me that the poems where about feelings that someone just couldn't put into words. All about how a night might play out. Just hearing how she percieved the whole poem terrified me...

At that moment I realized that I had selected poems that represented my feelings.

My feelings for a girl in the same very class.

####, I knew close to nothing about her. But I guess I "fell" in love with her by hearing her speeches. She could do anything with a certain eloquence that my writing could never cover. She was just so different from other women. Any person of exetreme physical beauty would just palor out of the image I had of. Not a passing hour would go by when I didn't think about her. Just watching her in my class would lighten my whole day.

This whole thing made me weak.

So weak that I don't think I can continue with this vignette...

Thank you for at least hearing a coward's words.

god thats corny :D but seriously...show that to any girl and they'll be all over you! chicks dig that sensitivity stuff :p

My advice to you is ask her out...then treat her like shit.

They love that, because it shows them two things....1. You're confident and 2. You don't need her. Do those two things and she'll be all over you. Trust me...I know this from experience...works every time. :)

Love is the same thing as art....opinion. Just because you get something out of a poem or a song, doesnt mean thats what someone else did...it might not even be what the artist intended. Its all about what you think its about, if it wasnt, the artist never would have published the work.

As for the girl...go for it, the only thing she can do is say no...I know what your thinking "but that will suck and thats not what I want"...yeah, but at least you will know, and at least you will have done it, which is more than 90% of the human race. Getting what you want is as easy as getting up and taking it.

Love is just something that your mind makes up to rationalize your chemical attraction to someone.

Not all girls love that sensitivity shit!! :p However some do and some don't. I think the thing that girls like the most, however, is honesty.

If you walk up to her and tell her that you really like her speeches, etc, she will probably be very flattered because I can almost guarantee, unless she's an alien, that she is extremely nervous when she gets up there to talk, no matter how comfortable she seems. And receiving a compliment will probably not only make her feel good about herself but also kind of ingratiate you to her.

Now if she's got a bf, you will probably get blown off, but you should be honest with the girl and say "I really like your speeches." and then proceed to state why, you will have a much better chance with her than if you keep quiet and continue pouring your heart onto a message board full of boys who say to beat the shit out of her and have her make you sammiches while treating her like shit. Don't listen to them, please.

*sigh* Skank, I'm calling off the wedding if you keep talking like that.

Quote: from Cynnamin on 10:49 am on Jan. 27, 2002

Love is just something that your mind makes up to rationalize your chemical attraction to someone.

Not all girls love that sensitivity shit!! :p However some do and some don't. I think the thing that girls like the most, however, is honesty.

If you walk up to her and tell her that you really like her speeches, etc, she will probably be very flattered because I can almost guarantee, unless she's an alien, that she is extremely nervous when she gets up there to talk, no matter how comfortable she seems. And receiving a compliment will probably not only make her feel good about herself but also kind of ingratiate you to her.

Now if she's got a bf, you will probably get blown off, but you should be honest with the girl and say "I really like your speeches." and then proceed to state why, you will have a much better chance with her than if you keep quiet and continue pouring your heart onto a message board full of boys who say to beat the shit out of her and have her make you sammiches while treating her like shit. Don't listen to them, please.

*sigh* Skank, I'm calling off the wedding if you keep talking like that.

You know I'd never lay a harmful hand on your beautiful body unless you asked me to. ;)

Ok least Skankin is nice...as for the rest, let me defend the female race.....Sure you can hit us....Watch where we kick back tho! Want us to cook, right sure I will, tastes better then your kisses! Dump me to a trailor...hmmm Im a survior. "You thought id be stessed without you, but im chillin" ;) Anyways if we must continue this I can play vs you ego males hehe pick on someone your own size like me =pppp

Btw...love comes in many places. For me, my feelings come expressed in a song.

Quote: from Mysticales on 12:48 pm on Jan. 27, 2002

Ok least Skankin is nice...as for the rest, let me defend the female race.....Sure you can hit us....Watch where we kick back tho! Want us to cook, right sure I will, tastes better then your kisses! Dump me to a trailor...hmmm Im a survior. "You thought id be stessed without you, but im chillin" ;) Anyways if we must continue this I can play vs you ego males hehe pick on someone your own size like me =pppp

Btw...love comes in many places. For me, my feelings come expressed in a song.

Heh, I never knew you were a girl ^_^

I try to be nice, never helps in real life though heh.

My friend has the perfect gf. Tall, blonde, and knows how to play bomberman. *sigh* I need a chick like that.

(Edited by slinga at 10:22 pm on Jan. 27, 2002)

My g/f bugs me cuz she always says Final Fantasy 8 is better the Phantasy Star 4 and we fight and fight...but then she buys me a CDX for christmas and plays Shining Force 3 with me and tells me she wants to turn our basement into a giant arcade full of classic systems...and I know I love her. =D

Well if you want a switch try this, a female with twin sis who plays rpgs, cpu...kicks ass on diablo1 and 2, also SC or so on games like that, can do computers and more, loves to sing, and whats more shell kick your .... if you dont behave in front of her ;)

If you know someone like that, email her ;)

Back