What original game do u use?

for ur guys swap trick wat original game do u use? I use simcity 2000 and it works for the game house of the dead, but when I try that one with virtua fighter remix it doesnt work, I also have world championship soccer 97 and datona usa championship circuit version but none of them seem to work, so wat original game do u use to swap? also any1 got virtua fighter remix to work? and wat original did u use?

Some games require multiple swaps for them to boot. There might be a list of these somewhere, but I'm not sure. Just listen out for the sound of the laser moving to the security ring again.

It shouldn't matter what game you use to swap. I usually use whatever is handy. If I'm feeling energietic, I'll dig out the crappiest game in my collection - Battle Monsters - and give that a whirl. Off the top of my head Shinobi X, Nights and Tomb Raider have all worked fine for me, but I'm sure any game in my collection would work just as well..

seems like only my daytona can boot my decathlete and only simcity 2000 can boot house of the dead, yet nothing can boot virtua fighter remix, anyone got this game to work yet? and how do I do a double swap swap trick?

I don't swap. *heheh*
tongue.gif

you simply suck at swapping then. I've been booting 70+ different games all with xmas NiGHTS or parodius. it makes no difference what disc you use for swapping, if you use the double swap. you NEED to use the double swap or the games will not work properly.

you need to swap with a disc that matches the country of your saturn.. i.e. on an US saturn, you need an US original to swap. the games need to be of the same country as the saturn as well, the swap will NOT defeat the country protection.

Originally posted by Arakon@May 23 2002,07:26

you need to swap with a disc that matches the country of your saturn.. i.e. on an US saturn, you need an US original to swap. the games need to be of the same country as the saturn as well, the swap will NOT defeat the country protection.

so u saying that both games are to have the same country code as my satrun? wat happens if I d/l a game not the same as my saturn? is there a patch I can d/l or something?

lets say u have a pal saturn and a pal game u just d/l, but u did not know that the game u d/l was pal, would it still be okay if u use this prog and change it to pal?

The DOS program tells you what the current country code is before you try to change it. The windows version should too, but I haven't used it so I'm not sure.

The DOS version of Satconv tells you what country code the iso or bin is set to before you change it. Hence, if it was already set to European (PAL), it would tell you before you got to the patching stage.

I don't know about the Win32 version though, I've not used it before.

Just beat me to it...

Back