What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Am I?

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
Quote: from IceMan2k on Jan. 12, 2002

If you were a pre 1985 Video Game Character...

Who would you be?

Thanks to The Morph for the link
17.png
I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

(If you were not Mario you would be a Light Cycle.)

16.png
I am a light cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

(If you were not a Light Cycle you would be a Gauntlet Adventurer.)

(Edited by mal at 3:44 pm on Jan. 15, 2002)

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>

I am a Breakout Bat.

I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along. What Video Game Character Are You?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

9.png
</A>I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>

I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Now, this post originally said: "I am Cloud Strife."

But as seeing how this was taken out of context, and again presents Cloud's (lack of) intelligence, I think I will merely edit this to say: "I am a dipshit, please ignore me and everything I say, because most likely it is devoid of intelligence"

9.png

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

(If you were not Kong you would be an Asteroid.)

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>

I am Mr Do.

<font color="white">

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.</font></TD></TR></TABLE>

(Edited by buck16 at 11:19 pm on Jan. 15, 2002)

Quote: from Cloud121 on 6:34 pm on Jan. 15, 2002

I am Cloud Strife.

Ahh, so you enjoy taking large black men on dates, live in a total identity crisis, and compensate for your small penis with a very large sword.... that must be the greatest life in the whole world.

Quote: from Cloud121 on 3:34 pm on Jan. 15, 2002

Now, this post originally said: "I am Cloud Strife."

But as seeing how this was taken out of context, and again presents Cloud's (lack of) intelligence, I think I will merely edit this to say: "I am a dipshit, please ignore me and everything I say, because most likely it is devoid of intelligence"

Lol. Who edited this? It obviously wasn't cloud, unless Cloud likes speaking badly of himself in the third peron now.

The fact that there's no Edited by ... at the end of the post means it was done by an <font face="comic sans ms" color="#FF8080" size="2">Administrator</font>.

Quote: from mal on 1:02 pm on Jan. 17, 2002

Sounds like my grandma did it.

I'd like to see that!

It seems the Post Editing Fairy has been at it again.

(Edited by mal at 4:00 pm on Jan. 17, 2002)

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>

I am a Thrust-ship.

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks. What Video Game Character Are You?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Is there a reason you can't just ban him? Seems to me he's pissed off more admins on a regular basis than most people in the past.

Back