What program should I use to burn Saturn ISO+MP3?

Yes of course I have. I am doing the swap trick...and I am doing well, cause when I change the original for copy, it goes to black screen sega limited company, but it can't read the cd...it is swap trick fault...i don't think so. And I think if GiriGiri can't recognize the cd, my saturn can't too!!

Originally posted by Johnny_Big@Oct 19, 2003 @ 02:15 AM

And I think if GiriGiri can't recognize the cd, my saturn can't too!!

Have you seen the number of emulator related problems that get posted here?

I wouldn't be so sure myself.

Well...I do the swap trick, and when I change the original for a copy, sometimes I make right, sometimes wrong, when i take out the original and put the copy with good timing, sometimes it goes to the SEGA LOGO black screen, but the cd doesn't make any noise and it stops after 5 min or something like that, and i never gets out of that screen! So, or I am doing the swap trick wrong, or my CD isn't well burned!!

I've posted this a dozen times... lol

Try this method:

1- Power ON your saturn with the copied cd inside.. Wait until the CD completely stops spinning (already on cdplayer)

2- Swap for an original cd.

3- Press RESET, let saturn read the ring from the original cd, and then swap for the copy.

If still doesn't work.. the problem is in the cd.. :(

I think I will have to kiss ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! SF III SC2, here I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barracuda ya rule...tnx to you! And to all the others of course!

I was making the swap trick a little different...YES!

NR Pickle, 2352 and 2048, are the number of bytes per sector on any iso/wav track..

Any cd sector contains 2352bytes, 2048bytes of these 2352, are the actual sector data, the remaining bytes contain Error Correction Codes and Error Detection Codes (ECC/EDC), they work like error correction ir RAR archives, when reading the user data, the cd reader checks if the read data is OK, comparing with the stored EDC codes.. if it is not OK, ECC try to repair the data..

When you rip in RAW mode, all ofthose bytes are copied.

However, this leads to bigger images, that's why sometimes it is better to rip without those extra bytes.. leading to an iso with 2048bytes per sector.. when you burn one of these, the cd burner reconstructs the ECC/EDC codes..

I saw an article that you made in portuguese that explain how the saturn works and the swap trick, it also shows some tips to burn saturn CDs...it is helping me a lot! TNX!

Originally posted by IBarracudaI@Thu, 2003-10-23 @ 09:34 PM

How did you find it? :huh:

[post=80235]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Barracuda, can you send to me a link for these SEGA SATURN Article that you write in Portuguse (Im Brazilian).

Thanks Man. :cheers

Back