what program to rip saturn games

stack99

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone out there could help me figure out which program to use to get saturn games into iso images or bin +cue files, I have been looking for a while now, with mixed results thanks.

Use CDRWin to rip to bin/cue images.

Here is a walk thorugh for ripping to both bin/cue and iso/mp3. It's for Sega CD but the same principles apply.

yes cdrwin is very good but for some pepole it doesn't work well so you should try it and if it's a no go then try something else but cdrwin is one of the best for these things

I can't recall people ever having problems ripping with CDRWin, just burning.

I could well be wrong though.

If CDRWin can't detect your burner, then you have a problem. ForceASPI may or may not work.

Solution: Use any one of the many other burning appz (Nero, FireBurner, BlindRead, DiscJuggler 2.X or 3.X, etc.) that does detect your burner and use that make a full image of the game. Afterwards, use the latest beta version of CDmage to open that image and save as a BIN+CUE image, or if you prefer, extract as ISO+WAV tracks.

I tend to forget that people may have only a CDR in their machine.

I have a CD drive and CDR you see. :
wink.gif
:

Originally posted by mal@Aug. 06 2002, 2:12 pm

I tend to forget that people may have only a CDR in their machine.

I have a CD drive and CDR you see. :
wink.gif
:

Tsk tsk...you old timer
smile.gif

can your dvd do everything a cd rom does -- read subchannel audio and data my dvd sucks monkey anus all it does is play dvds i cant useit to rip anything i hate that

thanks guys I have tried all that you suggested and have since got my burner working with cdrwin, thanks for all the suggestions.

Back