WHAT SATURN GAME HAD THE BEST GFX

WHAT SATURN GAME HAD THE BEST GFX. I WANT TO KNOW WHY U THINK. (eg, it had the best polygon rate or it used the system to the full) also what game used 704 x 480 resolution

I think Radiant Silvergun used the Saturn to its potential. Why? excellent high rez backgrounds, great animation and huge 3d bosses. As for 704x480 I'm not sure it was ever used as TV generally don't support that.

Of course I am a sucker for Radiant for overall use of the Saturn's awesome Titan ST-V board. I agree with Venom, but there are also games like Virtua Fighter 2 and PD Saga that are colorful and imaginitive using 3-d polygons in the crispest of ways. As for the resolution question, I have no idea.

When I first played Athlete Kings, I was amazed by the sharpness/clearness on the graphics. To me, they kinda look like Dreamcast graphics.

Duh everyone knows that's Virtua Fighter 2.

(or Guardian Heroes for showing the AWSOME 2d capabilities of the SAT)

I liked Dungeons and dragons shadows over mystra the second one... I thought it had great backgrounds and really nicely animated creatures. I never liked radiant silvergun though.

i agree with you guys.

Radian Silvergun got everything.

but other games are awsome too like

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Burning Rangers (great colors and transp)

Shenmue Saturn are the game........ but never come to the light.

For me there are two games:

Virtua Fighter 2 is the only game that runs at 60fps/sec on the saturn with absolutely no slowdown.

Shining Force 3 (all Scenarios) had the most beautifull graphics to me cause it's the first game that hit directly PSX with Saturns 3D lighting, shading & transparency effects.

what about nights? the graphics for that game was awsome panzer dragoon and resident evil had good graphivs for the system too, i never really got into radiant silvergun, it was like a fake einhander

fool vf4 has better gfx cause its run on a machine with 128bit gfx. the saturn only had 32bits to play with but it made good use of those 32 bits.

fool vf4 has better gfx cause its run on a machine with 128bit gfx. the saturn only had 32bits to play with but it made good use of those 32 bits

This is sarcasm, isn't it? :wink:

vf2 have a nice frame per second (60 a really really nice ok) but we are in this topic about the graph not about the fps.................:)

PDS rules!

Grandia have a nice ones too!

Don't forget deep fear

Back