What should I do?

Hey guys... I've asked all my friends, and I'm getting mixed feedback...

C, i live in this apartment... and the superintendents have this "no pets" rule, but legally, pets are allowed. However, on my floor, there's this stupid dog that hasn't been properly house trained yet. It's owner lets it run around on the floor... Sometimes he can't even catch and control it! Frankly, I'm afraid for the kids that live on the floor as well...

Well, the big problem is that the dog pees all over the place. The floor is literally puddled with dog urine. I have to watch where i step!!!

I'm torn between telling the super or not... I don't like to take a person's dog away from them, yet I don't want to be "pissed on" like this day after day.

It's like the owners are letting the dog relieve itself all over the building... Wonder where they let it do No.2?!

What do you guys think? Should I tell or not?

Do you mean the dog goes pee outside of it's apartment?

Talk to the owners of the dog, tell them to keep their dog in their apartment.

Don't wait till the last straw is when the dog starts humping your leg when you're trying to get to your apartment. Take some action.

i want to confront the owner, but don't wanna be a sourpuss...it'll cause friction between us. We're neighbours.

Quote: from JCTango on 7:16 pm on April 3, 2002

i want to confront the owner, but don't wanna be a sourpuss...it'll cause friction between us. We're neighbours.

And if you don't know this guy he could be a wack job that wants to cut off your head if you bring it up to him. I would anonymously tip off your super. You're paying to live there too.

that was my original thought. Maybe I'll see how things go for a while... yipes.. pee all over the carpet. wasn't like that b4 they came in. The place was pretty good.

Back