What song are you listening to?...continued

ƒ}ƒXƒJƒŒ[ƒh from the ‰F’ˆ‚Ì‹RŽmƒeƒbƒJƒ}ƒ“ƒuƒŒ[ƒhII@NEXT GENERATION soundtrack sung by ¬â—R”üŽq. Strange it's on the ‰F’ˆ‚Ì‹RŽmƒeƒbƒJƒ}ƒ“ƒuƒŒ[ƒhII CD since it's from episode 48 of the cartoon
smile.gif

Originally posted by segasonic@July 15 2002,11:03

Eminem, J-Black & Masta Ace - Hellbound (H&H remix)

This is top, the backing is taken from Soul Calibur!
biggrin.gif

YEAH, your the first person I have found who actually knows that song.

I downloaded it ages ago off Audiogalaxy and it was entitled "Zelda mix" or something like that.

I see a light at the end, but everytime I take a step in it's dim....
cool.gif

Originally posted by soul@July 15 2002,07:12

i think if someone is going to rip a game into iso+mp3 he should check first if the game doesn't have a sync problem and he should include the cue file with the rip that he will be uploading , saturn cue maker not always works well and not everyone is good at creating a cue

I don't think I know that one, who is it by?

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@July 14 2002, 11:12 pm

Andrew WK - She is Beautiful

Andrew WK what a joke they or he was lol, all there songs sound the same and they were meant to be the saviour of rock according to most rock sources and hardly anyone has heard of them they toured everywhere and everyone was wondering what all the hype was, it was just the critics trying manufacture another band but it back fired lol they flopped big time.

Gallfstaff said:

"hey, you can't forget those one-hit-wonders"

as for that comment gallstaff heh, if you were older you would realise that a-ha were not a one hit wonder, at one point they were the biggest band in the world for a short while with hits such as "take on me" "sun always shines on tv" "touchy" "cry wolf" "living daylights" > james bond theme. they are just songs from the top of my head, and a hit is a song which gets into the top 10 not a number 1.

you probably think the police are a one hit wonder too lol

I could care less if andrew wk was a one hit wonder, the song is good along with party hard.

Now i

'm listening to Kittie: What I always wanted. A great CANADIAN chick metal band.

Faithless - the reverence/irreverence album,

Leftfield - Leftism.

SCOOTER - Rhapsody in E, How much is the fish, Back in the UK, Back in Ireland, Back in Rekjavik, Back in wherever..., Ramp (the logical song), Nessaja, Move your ass, No fate, Aiiii shot the DJ, Feck the millennium (repeatedly, and loud)

Kyuss - 50 Million Year Trip (Downside up)

Incidentally, I just set my hair on fire sparking up a cig whilst listening to it.

Originally posted by Myname@Aug. 04 2002, 3:05 am

Incidentally, I just set my hair on fire sparking up a cig whilst listening to it.

I've done that once.

Never again...

Now a non smoker too
sad.gif

Not too much damage done
smile.gif
. Have you noticed how your post count has been going through Capcom's World War II shoot em up's Mal?

I hadn't noticed.
ohmy.gif

Now listening to The Whitlams - Fall for you.

Machine Gun Fellatio - Rollercoaster.

Do yourself a favour...
biggrin.gif

Back