what song are you listening to

U2 - WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
smile.gif

NOW ITS WHERE THE SREETS HAVE NO NAME,

GOD DAMN THAT KEYBOARD SYNTH SENDS A CHILL DOWN MY SPINE, STILL SOUNDS AS FRESH AS IT DID IN THE LATE 80'S
biggrin.gif

I always cringed whenever Bodies came on the tape player in my Dad's car when I was younger.. That awkward moment when there's 5 'fucks' in about three seconds.

Think the last song I listened to was 'Ghost Rider' by Suicide, if that counts.

scotty's lament - the connells

and i'm drinking a dry martini and smoking a camel red

king missle, the pixies

mmmm. it's so nic to be amoung people with good taste

especially after spending all week dealing with my coworkers insufferable musical tastes

i think i've heard that "it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes" song by nelly at least 30 or forty times in the past 5 days

i think my neighbors are playing hurts so good. god damn it i hate graduation parties that i'm not invited to. fuckign god damn i'm sitting here on a fucking saturday because i had to go to my cousins party that lives down my street i missed my friends phone call i could have been with them if i sat home to get their call now i'm listening to my neighbors party and somebody that can't sing is singing in the dj's mic god damn it i feel like filling up a bunch of ballons with piss and rain them down on the party(my house sits up on a hill a little more then their back yard so i can go to my 2nd floor and do what ever i want on them.

Originally posted by sizone@June 30 2002,10:12

i think i've heard that "it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes" song by nelly at least 30 or forty times in the past 5 days

Trust me you're not the only one to suffer from that.
devil.gif

Psychedelic Furs, "All That Money Wants". On a side note, i can sing like Richard Butler pretty well.

camel red is a filtered camel cigarette that is extra tasty with a cotton filter. they make me hella sick but i can't stop smoking them

O.T. and carin'

yeah, the furs. i'm starting to feel at home on this board.

i saw them in denver last year, been listening to them since i was 5. and i can sound like richard butler too!! espescially when i'm sick.

all that money want is kind of a crappy furs song though

i highly recomend you peep and puruse their first album

Originally posted by VertigoXX@June 30 2002,13:39

(clip)

Gah, don't do that! Remember that there are people using dialup here. Just post a link if you have to.

Back