what the hell is this?

pipin.jpg

Possibly a prototype console that never saw the light of day

No way a system that big can be a home console

It cant be a dev console of any system (I know of) cause no system I know of has that amount of buttons...........

Well......... Wait......... we cant really see if there are L-R buttons on those controllers....... if there are it would fit the dorrect buttons and palcement for a Dreamcast, but hteres only 2 controller ports............ maybe an early prototype dreamcast?

............ Judging by what looks like a japanese white sega saturn to the left of it

forgive my bad spelling, ive bene going for a logn time with no sleep

My cousin had one... has one i think.

The games were all REALLY japanese and it boasted online capabilities and email etc. Very expensive while only slightly ahead of it's time.

THe games cost a fortune as well.

The Pippin is one of the coolest looking consoles I've EVER seen! Not to mention that PowerPC Logo on it makes it look even more attractive. :D

*Points toward PowerPC logo on Mac* :D

The Pippin looks like a fax machine from hell. Not to mention those controllers CANNOT possibly be comfortable at all. Oh and just like Apple it flopped HARD.

Wiseman thanks :D White Saturn's are just AWESOME! :D

Why does every thread ends up with a pc/mac discussion? lol

It's not that I don't like reading it.. but there is already a thread for that ;)

Des can I ask you, why do you bold certain words and not others? Sorry it's just like I know you're trying to put an emphases on it but do you think it's really necesary

Originally posted by Cloud121+Nov 2, 2003 @ 06:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Nov 2, 2003 @ 06:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 2, 2003 @ 03:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121
@Nov 1, 2003 @ 10:59 PM

Yo Gallstaff, care to explain why you fucking think OS X is a failure?

GameBoy.... when you say that knowing Apple, that it flopped hard, what exactly are you referring to? Sure, I know Apple has done some VERY stupid things with it's architecture in the past (mainly with the Performa and Quadra line), is that what you're referring to?

Cause it's crap and I cant play cs on it

Crap = A great looking, stable OS, that just about NEVER crashes (has NEVER crashed on me in my using it these past 6 months). Yep, it certainly is crap... <_<

CS = A VERY overrated team based Half-Life mod. CS is crap. [/b][/quote]

OS X crashes on me daily at school, and they use G4's and for my media class we use G5's. Nice machines, but the OS crashes all the friggen time. Mostly when trying to do simple shit like render something in Photo Shop. Oh and it's also slow as hell rendering i mean my god it's awful

Back