What will be the Dreamcast's rare gems?

Wow, that is a really nice compilation. I would love to play Paperboy with my DC steering wheel. Not quite like the arcade, but close. I used to be pretty good at that game in the arcades (when I was in like 3rd grade or something), but none of the home conversions ever had that nice analog feel.

Originally posted by gameboy900@Mar 10, 2004 @ 04:15 AM

So you're into games set in Alaska that have tentacle rape scenes?

Not me. I have the US version of D2. :p Besides, I play Vanishing Point more, anyway. <_<

It's quite interesting to see what's considered rare in the US compared to here. A good example was Megaman Battle & Chase for the Playstation, I bought a copy for £10 here and sold it to a guy in the US for $200 because it never came out there. Not bad going but people aren't buying them at anywhere near that price now, sadly, or I'd be living in a manion by now.

I can't comment on what's rare, only on what's expensive. Shenmue II, Rez (damn me for assuming it would fall in price when it first came out) and Samba de Amigo are the PAL games that are quite nasty on your wallet at the moment. Project Justice used to be up there, but that's fallen quite a bit recently, which I was pleased about since I didn't own it before.

Originally posted by gameboy900@Feb 20, 2004 @ 12:43 AM

Spider-Man (rare and can be expensive)

Wow, at my gamestop, they're selling that game for 24 dollers!

Taxi 2 is a hell of a rare game also since it was only released in France.

And yes, it obviously sucks completely.

I would say Zero Gunner 2 because theres nothing like it and its awesome damnit! The soundtrack is like elevator music but the graphics/gameplay are top notch. I would also had Ikaruga, DOA2LE, Mark of the Wolfs, KOF98 (99), Last Blade II and later Soul Calibur, Shenmue I, II and HeadHunter those are my bets even tho they´re not rare now they will be hard to get later on if no one wants to sell them.

Back