What's everybody doing for Valentines Day?

racketboy

Established Member

My wife and I are going to the Napa area to get away from it all.

No computers, no work, no cleaning, no groceries.... but lots of other "fun stuff"
wink.gif

Hmm well my valentines day went better than expected. I got a girl which is always an up. One thing hapened though. I made this really nice card by hand with glitter and little sequens and stuff like that one the teacher makes in billy madison
wink.gif
and then one of her better friends who are boys gets her friggen goldmember on dvd so i gotta go get some roses now.

i think i'm supposed to meet my ex and a bunch of our friends for an evening of jazz. also known as 'lonely-singles-defying-convention-and-actually-having-a-great-time-on-valentine's-day'. whether everyone will have a good time or not is anybody's guess. hope so, though, because it's weird enough without anything going wrong, you know?

Lakers host the Spurs. If it weren't for sports, i'd a gone crazy by now.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Feb 14, 2003 @ 08:02 PM

Hmm well my valentines day went better than expected. I got a girl which is always an up. One thing hapened though. I made this really nice card by hand with glitter and little sequens and stuff like that one the teacher makes in billy madison
wink.gif
and then one of her better friends who are boys gets her friggen goldmember on dvd so i gotta go get some roses now.

Hope roses are cheaper there then they are here.

A dozen goes from anywhere from $30 - $110 around here
ohmy.gif

Well for me valentines day includes music and getting myself drunk. My my the wonders of alcohol!
blink.gif

I'm playing volleyball, with the ladies
smile.gif

And no its not on a video game console, this is real volleyball.

Then preparing for the 2 huge snow storms that are about to hit the east coast. Gotta stock up on food and movies because from what I hear this is going to be the biggest storm in 5 years.

My wife has been sick the past few days (something like the stomach flu) and is still taking it easy today. She's off today. As for me, I ended up feeling pretty awful myself this morning and so called off work as well. Now she's watching TV and I'm dabbling in my favorite forum. Gosh. And we both look lousy too
smile.gif
But I'll be taking a nice hot bath in a bit... and then, if nothing else, we'll put up candles tonight and just be together and watch a Disney DVD or something... nice and easy, really.

smile.gif

Back