Whats in your saturn?

Shitface

Established Member
What game is in your saturn now. For me it is super puzzle fighter 2 turbo. What are you playing while you wait for your next game?

RS, GH, and SM.
cool.gif

I love treasure.

I tried getting into DoDoPachi (sp?) recently, but I just couldn't. The backgrounds were hurting my eyes.

Guardian Heroes, Burining Rangers, STHA, Shining Force 3-1 and 3-2, Steep Slope Sliders, Panzer Draggon Saga and Daytona CCE

NOTE: I am using a mem cart for the SF3 titles as both would exceed the internal memory size (each over 200 units in size)

Originally posted by racketboy@May 26, 2003 @ 09:30 PM

how do you guys fit so many games in your Saturn at once?

Mine only plays one at a time

LOOOOOOOOOL
biggrin.gif

Anyways... I think I left sega rally on my saturn last weekend.. i've been doing some laps
cool.gif

And I played some streetfighters too
smile.gif

Last thing I was playing was some Road Rash.

Racing and fighting... does it get any better?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mal@May 27, 2003 @ 12:50 AM

Last thing I was playing was some Road Rash.

Racing and fighting... does it get any better?
biggrin.gif

Well sort of. Maybe not for the Saturn, but I prefer Skitchin on the Genny.

When I looked in my Saturn, I noticed I didn't even need to open the lid, hence all 10 controllers were still connected.
biggrin.gif

Saturn Bomberman rules
happy.gif

Originally posted by SegaSquad@May 26, 2003 @ 04:35 PM

What game is in your saturn now. For me it is super puzzle fighter 2 turbo. What are you playing while you wait for your next game?

None. I haven't powered it on since Christmas. I'm not really sure why. I keep thinking I'm going to play NiGHTS or Langrisser IV but they just never seem to find their way into my machine.

I think maybe after I get the room cleaned up and allt he furniture re-arranged, maybe then I'll play.

I was going to finish Panzer Dragoon Saga and Albert Odyssey about 4 months ago but then I found that my memory card data was corrupted. Haven't really played anything since than.

Sorry guys but im going for the obvious one hear...

RADIANT SILVERGUN!!!!!!

i just got ikaruga for the gamecube so i decided to revisit RSG to help bridge the gap until the postman brought me Ikaruga. I cant sleep at night now without having those stupid delirious dreams where you think that you are actually in the game! I think i have some type of shooter related brain damage!

(anyone else trying to win the ikaruga net ranking awards?)

Back