• Rise from your gwave!

What's it look like...

Discussion in 'General' started by Nelsonpby, Mar 17, 2002.

1. Nelsonpby

Nelsonpby New Member

Hi again :)

Just wondering what your computer desktop looks like?

I'll put mine up in the morning. Im running WinXp with Style Xp and i think it looks pretty good. :)

Good Night :)

2. Curtis

Curtis Member

A lot of wierdo's out tonight, billy-joe!

<font size=1>Say WHAT??</font>

I said...<font size=16>A lot of wierdo's out tonight!</font>

3. MAXIMUS

MAXIMUS New Member

4. segasonic

segasonic New Member

5. Nelsonpby

Nelsonpby New Member

I said I'll post it later so here it is :)

[/url] http://www.geocities.com/nelsonpby/desktop.jpg [/url]

(Edited by Nelsonpby at 5:56 pm on Mar. 17, 2002)

(Edited by Nelsonpby at 5:57 pm on Mar. 17, 2002)

(Edited by Nelsonpby at 5:58 pm on Mar. 17, 2002)

6. Nelsonpby

Nelsonpby New Member

Is it just me or is my link not working :p

7. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

It's an anti-link script. If you go to your root and click on the file it loads just fine.

8. Fabrizo

Fabrizo New Member

9. MasterAkumaMatata

MasterAkumaMatata Staff Member

I know the biggest one there (who is cut off) is Omega Supreme, but who is that 2nd biggest one there, behind Optimus Prime? Ultra Magnus or Sky Fire, or perhaps Superion (the Arialbots combined into one)?

10. MasterAkumaMatata

I was under the impression that Superion and Omega Supreme are of similar height.

11. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

its probably just becasue of the collage of images to make the wallpaper look good.

12. MasterAkumaMatata

Tip: If you set Icon Spacing (Vertical) to 42 pixels, that should give you 10 rows of icons on your desktop instead of the 9 that you have on screenshot above.

BTW, I see that you only have the Volume Control icon on your system tray. Did you disable/kill the other system tray icons manually, or did Windows semi-crash on you prior to taking that screenshot, or is your setup really like that?

13. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

I have a crack head dead, and If he sees one girl (even wearing a swim suit, like the swim suit mag that sports illstraded (SP? puts out) he will think i'm a girl, lets just say being 14 and having your dad 60 years old is a pain some times -_-;;

(Edited by Captian Crazy at 10:09 pm on Mar. 17, 2002)

14. Fabrizo

Fabrizo New Member

Thanks MasterAkumaMatata for the advice on the icons, but right now my comp won't let me change almost anything. Its been pretty messed up latly. And normaly I would have more icons down in my system tray but it semi-crashed a couple minutes before I took the pic.

15. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

You who would like Pat Lee, now brag about it? I thought you were made of sterner stuff. You won't catch anything connected to that HACK on my system.

16. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

Pardon me? speak english.

17. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

Every artist I know hates Pat Lee for various reasons. Both he and his mentor Rob Liefeld are notorious for ripping other artists' panels, poses, and layouts off, not to mention having a terrible understanding of human anatomy. As much as I love Transformers, I'm not touching the reeking pile of shit Dreamwave has turned it into.