What's it look like...

Hi again :)

Just wondering what your computer desktop looks like?

I'll put mine up in the morning. Im running WinXp with Style Xp and i think it looks pretty good. :)

Good Night :)

A lot of wierdo's out tonight, billy-joe!

<font size=1>Say WHAT??</font>

I said...<font size=16>A lot of wierdo's out tonight!</font>

Quote: from Fabrizo on 5:49 pm on Mar. 17, 2002

Well, might as well post a pic of my desktop to:

http://server3002.freeyellow.com/cyclonex4/desktop.jpg

Tip: If you set Icon Spacing (Vertical) to 42 pixels, that should give you 10 rows of icons on your desktop instead of the 9 that you have on screenshot above.

BTW, I see that you only have the Volume Control icon on your system tray. Did you disable/kill the other system tray icons manually, or did Windows semi-crash on you prior to taking that screenshot, or is your setup really like that?

I have a crack head dead, and If he sees one girl (even wearing a swim suit, like the swim suit mag that sports illstraded (SP? puts out) he will think i'm a girl, lets just say being 14 and having your dad 60 years old is a pain some times -_-;;

(Edited by Captian Crazy at 10:09 pm on Mar. 17, 2002)

Thanks MasterAkumaMatata for the advice on the icons, but right now my comp won't let me change almost anything. Its been pretty messed up latly. And normaly I would have more icons down in my system tray but it semi-crashed a couple minutes before I took the pic.

Every artist I know hates Pat Lee for various reasons. Both he and his mentor Rob Liefeld are notorious for ripping other artists' panels, poses, and layouts off, not to mention having a terrible understanding of human anatomy. As much as I love Transformers, I'm not touching the reeking pile of shit Dreamwave has turned it into.

Back