What's the highest you've paid for a Saturn game?

I've been looking around Ebay alot quite recently, mainly in the Sega sections. And, through that I found people bidding for Saturn games at around £80?!?!?! These bids were mainly for Panzer Dragoon Saga and Radiant Silvergun.

Me personally, I probably wouldnt pay over the RRP (Recommended Retail Price) for a game. But my question is has anyone in these forums paid a massive amount for a game?!?

(Edited by Flakvin at 9:07 pm on April 3, 2002)

$96 USD is my highest so far. It was for a new (still shrinkwraped) copy Panzer Dragoon Saga. New copies go for a quite bit more then that now.

$15.78 for Fighting Vipers, on March 9th of 2002. They have my old phone number on the receipt... If I went to Video Game Replay more frequently, I'd tell them to change it...

$40 for a new (Authentic/Original) Limited Edition Sakura Taisen box set, which includes one game with spine card, Game map, Cast of Character poster, Limited Edition Stickers, White Japanes Sega Shuttle mouse, and limited edition Sega Sakura Taisen mouse pad.

Oh my god, you actualy bought a real Japanese game! LOL, Just kidding :)

I got a new SS Grandia Set for about $38 to $42 which includes game CD with spine card, limited edition cloth woolven table map, and special 8mm CD soundtrack.

(Edited by Trenton net at 1:58 am on April 4, 2002)

I've ordered Street Fighter Collection (Saturn version, of course ;)) from Capcom's web site for $39.99 plus shipping. I ended up receiving TWO copies in the mail (both new shrink-wrapped copies arriving a day apart). Mind you I was only charged only for the price of one copy :) I opened one of them to play and kept the other copy in its shrink-wrap.

Has anyone ever order from Capcom and experienced an un-advertised buy one get one free deal?
lol4.gif

If they wanted to liquidate, they could've used a better known marketing tactic called lowering prices.

Anyway, IIRC, the deal was that you get a free Akuma poster along with the order, but I never got that in the mail. I guess they must've ran out and substituted another brand new copy of SFC for the poster, which I didn't mind at all :)

His raging demon in SFA2 was what caught my attention. I saw some guy perform this move in the arcade and I was like, WOW! Later on, I would pull this move by accident. Eventually, I've mastered the move both in the arcade and on esp. on the Saturn.

Oh, so do you have a thing for the rat in a hat or something?
lol4.gif
J/K!

49.99 plus tax for Shining Force III at Toys R Us.
Ever wondered why Sega didn't just release all 3 scenarios as one package instead of one at a time? That might have given Final Fantasy VII (PSX) a run for its money at that time ;) Then again, I guess it's too late by the time all 3 scenarios were released.

Back