What's the highest you've paid for a Saturn game?

I bought MD Virtua Racing and the Saturn NiGHTS box set for 70GBP each. There are loads of games I've paid 60GBP+ for, but I have found some great bargains too, such as a shrink wrapped Japanese copy of NiGHTS for 10GBP :) Anyone else got unrepeatable bargains? MasterAkumaMatata got one of the best I've seen with 2 copies of SF collection, I got Jap SFZ for 7.99 and Jap SFZ2 for 9.99 :biggrin:

No, I never had any regrets for Radiant; it is still in mint condition and I have about 30 days 6 hours and 30 mins of play time on it! Ikaruga will be next!!

Quote: from Cloud121 on 8:33 pm on April 4, 2002

$18 for Fighters Megamix, when I got my Sat back in August of 2000.
Have you ever tried using Kuma Chan (the balloon blow-up bear) in practice mode fighting against a * female * opponent? You can jump over your opponent and use his stiff body to poke her repeatedly from behind ;) I did it by accident once and my friends and I had a good long laugh.

Quote: from MasterAkumaMatata on 5:42 pm on April 4, 2002

Quote: from Cloud121 on 8:33 pm on April 4, 2002

$18 for Fighters Megamix, when I got my Sat back in August of 2000.
Have you ever tried using Kuma Chan (the balloon blow-up bear) in practice mode fighting against a * female * opponent? You can jump over your opponent and use his stiff body to poke her repeatedly from behind ;) I did it by accident once and my friends and I had a good long laugh.

Lol, I have to try that now.

As for fluke buys, I found Panzer Dragoon Saga in my most favorite store in downtown LA, for $15.

£50 for a complete PDS from eBay - that's the most I've *ever* paid for any one game, and the only game I'd pay it for now would be a complete Chrono Trigger

Funilly enough, my SF3 PD only cost £25 - I got a complete set for £120 on Yahoo! Japan, and sold the first three Scenarios (duplicates) for £15, £50 and £30 respectively:)

Edit: Ugh - "payed"? Was I really that tired?

(Edited by JDAdams at 8:25 pm on April 6, 2002)

$110 usd for panzer dragoon saga and 70 usd for sakura taisen 2 for dreamcast, 60 usd for sakura taisen for sega saturn and 65 usd for sakura taisen 3 (dreamcast of course) a yeah and 1 dollar for silpheed....just kidding

like $65-$70 USD i don't really remember for "Dragon Force" but worth evry cent for me :)

in 1996

(Edited by nomo at 3:31 am on April 9, 2002)

$100.10USD for a sealed copy of Terranigma. Well worth it IMO, that game kicks ass and was never released in North America.

Back