Whats your Dream Car?

Originally posted by Quadriflax+Feb. 06 2003, 2:16 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quadriflax @ Feb. 06 2003, 2:16 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MTXBlau@Feb. 06 2003, 8:40 pm

I realized that this was a 'dream car' topic; you see, I *am* going to buy a Delorean, whether used or special order (via third party, officially licensed).

Sweet. One question: what happens when you get it up to 88 MPH? Anything? :
wink.gif
:[/b][/quote]

Actually, the Delorean in the movie couldn't actually achieve 88 (assuming it's a stock engine, etc. etc.). The top speed is 85, it's a Volvo engine. One of many stupid mistakes on Mr. Delorean's part, but that adds to the mystique.

There are those who replace the engines w/ Ford engines and such; others (including myself, I hope) plan on the 'add-on' that allows it to go not 88 but 180 MPH.

Originally posted by MTXBlau+Feb. 06 2003, 11:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTXBlau @ Feb. 06 2003, 11:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Quadriflax@Feb. 06 2003, 2:16 am

<!--QuoteBegin-MTXBlau
@Feb. 06 2003, 8:40 pm

I realized that this was a 'dream car' topic; you see, I *am* going to buy a Delorean, whether used or special order (via third party, officially licensed).

Sweet. One question: what happens when you get it up to 88 MPH? Anything? :
wink.gif
:

Actually, the Delorean in the movie couldn't actually achieve 88 (assuming it's a stock engine, etc. etc.). The top speed is 85, it's a Volvo engine. One of many stupid mistakes on Mr. Delorean's part, but that adds to the mystique.

There are those who replace the engines w/ Ford engines and such; others (including myself, I hope) plan on the 'add-on' that allows it to go not 88 but 180 MPH.[/b][/quote]

The BTTF Delorian -- stock? hehe

as for an import car...Impreza WRX STI

ack, a jeep charokee? ugly and a shitty made car....I feel sorry for ya gallstaf
sad.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Feb. 07 2003, 1:36 pm

1994 Jeep Charokee.

Swear to god that's what I want.

Aren't those the cars that were pulled off the market for accelerating and going in reverse on their own?

hehe sorry about that for some odd reason i keep messing up with that 5 i think 57 sounds better than 67 on some level probably.

um no charokee's are the cars you use for offroading etc. Little square cars you can take of the doors and roof and windows n shit. I like em.

Why nobody wants to drive an audi TT? I also want to drive a mazda rx7, just to feel its engine.

...hmm an acura/honda nsx should be a wild ride, too
smile.gif

I noticed that too, but nobody seems to dream of "normal" cars like mine an "A-Class" 160 "Avangarde". It's a really great car
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Feb 9 2003, 04:46 AM

um no charokee's are the cars you use for offroading etc. Little square cars you can take of the doors and roof and windows n shit. I like em.

Are you thinking of the Wrangler? As far as I know, the Cherokee is a Ford Explorer-like vehicle and the windows and doors don't aren't removable.

Now i remember! I always wanted a revamped US Postal Service Jeep. I'd have to move driver side back to the left, and get some seats in the back. What a trippy ride. I'll need to salvage one somewhere though.

Back