.Whats your favorite Nirvana song?

Originally posted by Supergrom@July 14 2002,00:24

i would probably go with verse chorus verse, or maybe rape me, or maybe polly (the new wave version is especially sick), GAHHHHH!!! TOO MANY GOOD SONGS!!!

i know what you mean ??? thats why i said currently with my choice
smile.gif

the song of his blood dripping onto the floor after he blew his brains out.

ahh. even better will be the song of silence when nirvana is NEVER played again by anyone, EVER.

Well, I don't remember the name of the song, but I know it was on the Beavis and Butthead soundtrack (Not the movie one, but the one they did w/ Cher, Run DMC, and others...). Other than that rockin' song, I'd have to go mainstream and say Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Originally posted by BigDAlcala@July 14 2002,01:10

Well, I don't remember the name of the song, but I know it was on the Beavis and Butthead soundtrack (Not the movie one, but the one they did w/ Cher, Run DMC, and others...). Other than that rockin' song, I'd have to go mainstream and say Smells Like Teen Spirit.

The song your thinking of is "I hate myself and want to die"

Originally posted by segasonic@July 14 2002,06:11

I can't pick just one so I'll go with the entire Nevermind album.
smile.gif

That, Bleach & In Utero are my 3 favorite albums ever.I can never decide which one i like better
smile.gif

Originally posted by Cynnamin@July 14 2002,07:03

ahh. even better will be the song of silence when nirvana is NEVER played again by anyone, EVER.

laugh.gif
I couldn't agree more

Originally posted by Omar+July 14 2002,06:26--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Omar @ July 14 2002,06:26)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cynnamin@July 14 2002,07:03

laugh.gif
I couldn't agree more[/b][/quote]

what the hell i will agree even more
biggrin.gif

you guys are entitled to your opions, but considering how awful most commercially succesful acts are nirvana was fucking great

something in the way

Originally posted by sizone@July 14 2002,12:00

you guys are entitled to your opions, but considering how awful most commercially succesful acts are nirvana was fucking great

something in the way

awesome song(i like them all)Cynnamin, Whitesnake and Omar probably listen to boy bands anyways
laugh.gif

cww80 Posted on July 14 2002,13:47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (sizone @ July 14 2002,15:45)

i'd imagine whitesnake listens to whitesnake

yeah cause their the coolest act in all of Europe

really?, i thought that was david hasslehoff

Back