Whats your favorite snack?

it's pop

it drive my wife nuts
smile.gif

I'm from MI and she's from CA. They call everything "Coke" out here.

It ticks me off when people call Pepsi a Coke
tongue.gif

Originally posted by racketboy@Mar 26, 2003 @ 11:23 AM

it's pop

it drive my wife nuts
smile.gif

I'm from MI and she's from CA. They call everything "Coke" out here.

It ticks me off when people call Pepsi a Coke
tongue.gif

Well keep in mind, Coke IS better than Pepsi
wink.gif
tongue.gif
Everyone in Iowa says Pop. Besides, Iowa is cooler than CA <_< (Emoticon is referring to CA) anyday of the week.
smile.gif
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
:cheers

Originally posted by schi0249@Mar 26, 2003 @ 04:40 PM

I'm sure Iowa is much cooler than California. Iowa is a "great place to celebrate your winter wonders."

Were you poking fun at Iowa there? Or was that just a statement, because it's cold in winter here? Eh.. doesn't matter. I hate the winter, and hate being cold, but it's part of Iowa. I'd rather live here than anywhere else, so I have to bear the cold
sad.gif
. I just need to know if there are any Gaming Jobs (I'm talking Producer, Coder, Graphic Artist, things like that, that I can do with a degree from Iowa State) in Iowa somewhere. Hm...

Thats actually straight off of the Iowa state tourism website. I'm from Minnesota, so its much, much cooler here than Cali. Best of luck on the gaming jobs down there. I have a few freinds up here who have been looking for game design jobs. And they have had no luck.

Originally posted by Quadriflax+Mar 27, 2003 @ 04:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quadriflax @ Mar 27, 2003 @ 04:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mal@Mar 27, 2003 @ 04:53 AM

Does beer count as a snack?
biggrin.gif

Only when it's not a meal
biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

So that's any number below 7.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back