Where can I buy Saturn games/hardware on the net?

I've been looking around the net for places to buy new or second hand saturns and saturn games, and I cant find any. I'm probably not looking in the correct places, but, does anyone know of any places, preferably based in the UK ??

Cheers for the links ppl.

But while scanning through Ebay's auctions, I found this link

http://www.saturn-planet.com/

Has anyone ever bought anything from him? Because, I would love to buy a couple of classics from him, I just need to know if someone else has ordered from this place and got what they ordered.

Videogamecompany... Blargh. To #### with them. I asked about their alleged 20/21 pin mod board, and they said to get a new Saturn, in much poorer english than I can fake. How IRONIC, with them being ENGLISH and all.

Quote: from Raijin Z on 4:24 am on April 2, 2002

Videogamecompany... Blargh. To #### with them. I asked about their alleged 20/21 pin mod board, and they said to get a new Saturn, in much poorer english than I can fake. How IRONIC, with them being ENGLISH and all.

I emailed the same company about 3 - 4 times regarding the Mod-boards, and each time they said 'none in stock' That's it. This was over a peroid of 3 months, and yet they still have the mod-boards on their site. Stupid muppets

Hello people. Was just checking hit sources on my counter and happened to see this.

Just to say im an honest guy, ebay feedback 270+ under "joe.y"

Hope you like the site.

Viva Saturn!

Back