where to find dreamcast iso's

ive been searching forever where do u guys get your dreamcast iso's

From your mom.. aaaaahahahahahahahaha
sarcasm.gif

wtf why is it fine for u guys to do it but not me just f***ing show me the way

Uh, no, it's not ok for anybody to ask, dipshit.

Saturn iso requests aren't allowed, either.

Now, go fuck off.

: boom :

at our fine dinner party , perry notices his glass

perry: "DEAR LORD LOOK AT THE WATER"

camera pans to the water, which shudders everytime the sound occurs

Perry: "A BAN MUST BECOMING RUN FOR IT"

The guests run for the nearby helicopter and will forever remeber the horror brought upon their pleasent forum by Rice Import, that cock smoking ass.

Ohh, ohh, I know where you can get every game you ever wanted!! Go <a href="http://www.ebay.com">here<a>!!

Check Isoland there have every iso you could ever want! cdr's holding hands skipping down the yellow brick road, its quite a sight!

It wasn't bad enough that he posted for Saturn isos, but Dreamcast ones too?

Not enough chlorine in the gene pool...

That guy (and several others) just don't seem to get it! We pirate/backup SCD and Saturn, cause Sega makes little to no money off of them anymore. Got it?! Sega is still selling DC games (check out Amazon.com!) Yes, they ARE dirt cheap, but Sega still makes money off them.

Just wait... he'll find some ISOs then come back here, prancing and dancing around, saying something like "Ha ha! I found some DC ISOs! Screw you Jackasses!"

We shouldn't ban him for now, and just see what other stupid posts he'll make.

Sega doesn't make money from the Dreamcast anymore. Its officially unsupported by Sega, but already released games are still sold in stores for it. Ironically, this is exactly the same situation with the Sega Saturn, where Japanese and Asian games are still sold all over (Brand new). However, for some odd reason, SX allows people to pirate SS games, while Dreamcast games are banned. I would picture that even though PSX games could be dumped in the same lot, one would still be banned if they started to upload asian PSX games.

Just because they don't sell games anymore in North America, dosn't mean it should be "Free-for-all" pirating on FTPs, ect. Doing so hurts importers, and stores like www.litespeedcomputers.com from sales, since such games are still activly sold in those markets, and are effectly re-sold and imported to others who might also be intrested.

Personaly, I think SX should remove all pirating aspects from its pages, but I doubt that will happen since senior managment seems to think thats the only way to keep people coming to SX. But then again, www.DcEmulation.com did the exact same thing by putting commercial software online. But in the end, it only made the hardcore gamers (Its base users it wants to attract) angry, so they left and started a "Pirate-Free" TRUE to heart emulation site called Console vision.

I have a strange feeling this is going to happen soon too with SX.

NEXT!

Anyways no, SX is Sega Abandonware, we arent some holy place, and that is what the admins think here. If were are "Abandonware pirates" so be it, we love OLD stuff!

All who agree say "ARRRR!"

Sigh.... Another lamer who wants to get banned...... ???

Even IF asking for ISOs was allowed here nobody would want to help you with a 'tude, like that.
angry.gif

"help me or **** off" gotta love it.....
sarcasm.gif

OK dude, I'll help you out.... now which way did you come in?

(throws DC ISO beggar out door)
wink.gif
smile.gif

edit: AHAR matey!!
biggrin.gif

ARR indeed! Anyways I let iso request "slip" in ftp topics themselves... but for NEWBIES to ask we ban... I mean we ALL have to WORK for finding things here also takes TIME to UL to other ftps who deserve it. We wont promote DC, PSX isos or so as thats bad but Sega LOVES it that Sega cd is making a HUGE comeback! Actually read a report from home in this game magizine, Sega Supplies and Units have increased in sales by 45% Not bad! I mean then BOOM cd games here, vola old systems come back to life. I dont think sega hates that at ALL, DC is different.. If your good enough to rip and burn that. Then you did more hassle then its worth, go buy the game! Same with PSX... 700 mb for a GAME?! No thx. Id rather have the real one, thx. Anyways thats my thoughts... ARR

Cecilia, using Litespeed Computers as you example was probably very wrong, seeing as I bet Ice gets a whole lot of custom fom the people here on SX.. Many of whom were probably attracted by the FTP thing.

About a year ago, I hadn't played any games in years and years. I stumbled across Gens and was hooked again through emulation. Since then I've bought a PS2, 2 Saturns, a DC, n64, Gameboy Advance, three Megadrives and a Mega CD, along with countless games, most of which I will have played illegaly first.

Piracy does have (many) positive sides. You live in Asia, so maybe it is possible for you to get the games fairly easily. In Europe or the States it isn't so easy to get a lot of the stuff and when you do get the good stuff it can be pretty pricey, so you want to know what you're getting first. Granted, there's always lamers looking to build up a collection on their hard drive but there's lamers everywhere in life. Not much you can do about that, I'm afraid.

Originally posted by Myname@June 11 2002,20:58

Cecilia, using Litespeed Computers as you example was probably very wrong, seeing as I bet Ice gets a whole lot of custom fom the people here on SX.. Many of whom were probably attracted by the FTP thing.

About a year ago, I hadn't played any games in years and years. I stumbled across Gens and was hooked again through emulation. Since then I've bought a PS2, 2 Saturns, a DC, n64, Gameboy Advance, three Megadrives and a Mega CD, along with countless games, most of which I will have played illegaly first.

Piracy does have (many) positive sides. You live in Asia, so maybe it is possible for you to get the games fairly easily. In Europe or the States it isn't so easy to get a lot of the stuff and when you do get the good stuff it can be pretty pricey, so you want to know what you're getting first. Granted, there's always lamers looking to build up a collection on their hard drive but there's lamers everywhere in life. Not much you can do about that, I'm afraid.

I thought she said she's in Canada... Toronto was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back