Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?

Holy Prime Directive, you're Robocop!

Well, you're neither colossal, nor technically a robot, but your arthritic lurching and dubious morals have found their way into the hearts of futuristic rebels and children everywhere. You walk through fire, catch bullets from the air, and you never, ever smile. Combine this with an abstract, almost random concept of duty and honour, and you have a police officer one cannot fail to adore.

Thank you, Robocop.

You can protect the innocent with the following police badge:

robocop.jpg

Nice!

Hey ho, you're Calibretto!

Kick. Arse.

Five metric tonnes of hulking, steam powered robo-meat, you are the pin-up boy for death robot technology. Although you are in fact a war golem, you know how to use a minigun, and you can benchpress small settlements. Relatively new to the colossal death robot scene, you were first pencilled by comic legend Joe Maduriera in 1998. Sensitive, stylish, and yet still massive, if you were female and not made of iron I would probably propose to you.

You can tell the world I love you with the following image of truth:

calibretto.jpg

hmm....

You are Gigantor!

Born in 1963, You are possibly the original colossal death robot, being one of the patriarchs of the current crop, and definitely an advocate of old-skool enemy-bashing. Why use a clumsy particle weapon when you can create supernovas just by flexing your arms? Your one minor weakness is that you are entirely dominated by some kid with a remote contol - still, don't let it get you down. You can sink a nuclear submarine with jazz music.

Wage death and destruction on the Web with the following fine emblem of power:

gigantor.jpg

Scowling wilfully towards Autobot City, you're Megatron!

Look in a mirror and feel the evil. Then eat the mirror. You eat mirrors for breakfast. You are a badass death robot. You busted on Optimus Prime. You. Are. Megatron. Go outside and burn some animals, because you're worth it.

megatron.jpg

You are Optimus Prime!

Vast, red and ready to turn into a lorry at the slightest provocation, you are a robot to be reckoned with. Although sickeningly noble, you just can't resist a good interplanetary war, especially when Orson Welles is involved. You have friends who can shoot tapes from their chests. Tapes that turn into panthers. And other friends who are dinosaurs. Dinosaurs who jump out of planes. Will you have my children?

Tell the world you're an Autobot with the following non-heat-sensitive sticker :

Check it out, you're an ABC Warrior!

In bars frequented by colossal death robots, you're always the quiet guy at the back who no-one ever bothers. And for good reason. You've fought in several nuclear wars, could beat the sun in a staring match, and have a chin larger than many articles of furniture. Morals are not a concept you understand, but strangely enough, nobody ever questions your judgement. Usually because they're dead. Even Judge Dredd wets himself when you turn up. Grrrr.

Declare human life to be an abomination with the following merry image:

abcwarrior.jpg
Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker@Dec 23, 2003 @ 01:24 PM

megazord.jpg

Actually, that's the Super Zeo MegaZord. The Power Rangers got 'em when they lost the standard Zeo Zords for awhile. The Standard ones were much cooler, and much cooler looking than the Super ones.

The original Mega Zord was in the first Season of Mighty Morphin':

Season 1: Dino Zords/Mega Zord/Dragon Zord/Titanus/Ultra Zord (MegaZord, DragonZord, and Titanus form one Zord)

Season 2 (Best Season of Power Rangers): Thunder Zords/Thunder MegaZord (The Best Damn "Zord" Ever!)/Tiger Zord/Torr/Thunder Ultra Zord (Red Dragon Zord w/ Thunder Assault sit on top of TigerZord, and sit in Torr's shell. Pretty lame "UltraZord" if you ask me)

Season 3: Ninja Zords/Falcon Zord/Ninja MegaZord/Titanus/Ninja Ultra Zord (Falcon Zord attaches itself to Ninja MegaZord, and sits in Titanus)/Shogun Zords (Got 'em when the Ninja Zords were disabled for the majority of the second half of the season. They (Ninja Zords) made brief appearances via "remote control" from time to time though)/Shogun Mega Zord/Titanus/Shogun Ultra Zord (Falcon Zord folds it's wings in, attaches to Shogun Zord, and sits in Titanus)

Power Rangers Zeo (Second Best Power Rangers Series. Right behind Season 2 of MMPR):

Zeo Zords/Zeo MegaZord/Super Zeo Zords/Super Zeo MegaZord (Got 'em when Zeo Zords were disabled for most of the second half. They (Zeo Zords) showed up again every now and then though)/Some Pyramid thing the Gold Ranger used/Zeo Ultra Zord (Either the Zeo or Super Zeo Zords go inside the Giant Pyramid Thing)

Power Rangers Turbo:

Turbo "Zords" (More like Sports Cars)/Turbo MegaZord/Rescue "Zords" (Think Fire Trucks and such)/Rescue MegaZord

Power Rangers in Space (Third Best Series):

Astro MegaZord/Delta MegaZord/Astro Delta MegaZord (Coolest Damn Zord Ever, besides the Thunder MegaZord)/Mega Voyager/Mega Winger

That's all I can remember. As I stopped watching after "In Space". Heh.. I need to try and see if I can find every episode of MMPR, Zeo, and In Space on tape. That'd kick so much ass!

Can it, you're Bender!

In the robot world, you are a bit of a lightweight in the colossal death league, but you do mutter "kill all humans" in your sleep - and after all, it's the thought that counts. We love you because you drink, steal, smoke cigars and gamble away things that aren't even yours. You've got what it takes. You're the right stuff.

Tell the world you're the Homer Simpson of the future with the following picture:

bender.jpg

Check it out, you're an ABC Warrior!

In bars frequented by colossal death robots, you're always the quiet guy at the back who no-one ever bothers. And for good reason. You've fought in several nuclear wars, could beat the sun in a staring match, and have a chin larger than many articles of furniture. Morals are not a concept you understand, but strangely enough, nobody ever questions your judgement. Usually because they're dead. Even Judge Dredd wets himself when you turn up. Grrrr.

Declare human life to be an abomination with the following merry image:

abcwarrior.jpg

Originally posted by Supergrom+Dec 23, 2003 @ 03:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supergrom @ Dec 23, 2003 @ 03:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I also am an ABC warrior. GO figure, i dont even know what that is...[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff
@Dec 23, 2003 @ 06:16 PM

I'm the ABC one... what the hell is an ABC warrior?[/quote]

I believe he is that big robot in Judge Dredd the movie. The ABC Warrior was brought back online by Dredd's brother IIRC.

You are Optimus Prime!

Vast, red and ready to turn into a lorry at the slightest provocation, you are a robot to be reckoned with. Although sickeningly noble, you just can't resist a good interplanetary war, especially when Orson Welles is involved. You have friends who can shoot tapes from their chests. Tapes that turn into panthers. And other friends who are dinosaurs. Dinosaurs who jump out of planes. Will you have my children?

Tell the world you're an Autobot with the following non-heat-sensitive sticker :

optimusprime.jpg

calibretto.jpg

Hey ho, you're Calibretto!

Kick. Arse.

Five metric tonnes of hulking, steam powered robo-meat, you are the pin-up boy for death robot technology. Although you are in fact a war golem, you know how to use a minigun, and you can benchpress small settlements. Relatively new to the colossal death robot scene, you were first pencilled by comic legend Joe Maduriera in 1998. Sensitive, stylish, and yet still massive, if you were female and not made of iron I would probably propose to you.

Back