Which Console is the toughest?

I once dropped my Xbox on a small child due to improper positioning technique but it still works. The Xbox at least.

It just took one weight dropped on it to knock the PS2 out?!

Now you see why I call it "PoS2".

GameCube > All. :D

I've read stories of snes's and snes games surviving house fires. And my copy of puzzle fighter for gba has survived the washing machine atleast once.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Mon, 2005-01-24 @ 09:01 PM

I've read stories of snes's and snes games surviving house fires.

[post=128341]Quoted post[/post]​

As have I. I've also read stories of GameBoys being run over by cars, and still working fine.

Originally posted by joe81@Mon, 2005-01-24 @ 09:16 PM

my ps2 has survived the dreaded sticker test it's case withstands the pressure of a sticker daily.

[post=128343]Quoted post[/post]​

The what test?

What is this "sticker" you speak of?

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Mon, 2005-01-24 @ 10:13 PM

As have I. I've also read stories of GameBoys being run over by cars, and still working fine.

[post=128342]Quoted post[/post]​

I knew a kid who broke his gameboy by smashing it against his forehead after he screwed up in tetris.

Didn't Wired Magazine do a similar test with portable electronics?

I seem to remember them shooting paintballs at and ipod and a gba. the gba won out in the end

Yeah I watched this on Xplay last week. Good show, she is SO hot...

::cough::

so yeah, back on topic. Hasn't this been done a bunch of times already. Just instead it was young punk kids doing it. Oh wait, it catches interest because of the hot red head!

:wanker

::cough::

sorry, had to get that out of the way. But I stand by this. I have a GC and it fell from my cabinet once; still works. I have 3 XBOX's; I have taken them apart, changed cases, and taken screw drivers to the mobo. THEY STILL WORK.

I own 3, yes THREE, BROKEN PS2s. Never been taken apart, never dropped, nope they just up and break on me one after another. Screw those bastards. So now that they are broken I throw them at people I don't like. They feel really hurt (not just because they had a huge hunk of metal and plastic thrown at them) because they think it works and I am so pissed at them I would throw a PS2 at them and break it. OHHHH, the ego buster!

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2005-01-25 @ 06:45 AM

Screw those bastards. So now that they are broken I throw them at people I don't like. They feel really hurt (not just because they had a huge hunk of metal and plastic thrown at them) because they think it works and I am so pissed at them I would throw a PS2 at them and break it. OHHHH, the ego buster!

[post=128357]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn right!

I'd expect no less from you bro. :D

Heh... that sounds like something I would do. :thumbs-up:

2048X1536

I can see each particle of dust... im surprised the PS2 doesn't get crushed under the weight of all that dust.

i relized i should have actually taken time to take the pic i moved too much when taking it and it's blurry. but i keep the inside of the ps2 clean so the dust doesn't matter that much

Originally posted by link343@Tue, 2005-01-25 @ 05:56 PM

It was the GC on Xplay that survived

[post=128390]Quoted post[/post]​

We all know that.

Thanks for stating the complete obvious.

Back