Which state are you?

Cloud121

Established Member
ia.gif

You're Iowa!

You are very concerned with hawks and their nature. Particularly, the eye of the hawk has always captivated you, drawing you in with its piercing stare. It frankly doesn't take a lot to get your attention, but once it's been gained, your attention is unflinching. Though your influence appears minimal, a meeting you hold at your place every few years is monumental in its implications. At that meeting, you

don't discuss where the monks came from, even though you want to know.

Booya! :D

State Quiz

ca.gif

You're California!

In many ways, you are larger than life and almost defy description. You certainly love to shake, rattle, and roll with the best of them. You have a generally sunny disposition, but are capable of resorting to harsh extremes when pressed. You are more likely than most to become rich, or famous, or perhaps both. While you have the golden touch in so many regards, your respect for actors is a little over-zealous. This endless faith in actors needs to be terminated.

:cool:

ny.gif

You're New York!

Well after the rest of the world had moved on, you were still obsessively discussing September 11th. Even now, it feels like it's September 12th to you. Though stuck in this traumatic rut, still unable to sleep, you've been able to continue to pursue some primary interests, such as using public transportation, scraping the sky, and trading stocks. When you trade baseball cards, you make sure to swindle everyone around you and pretend that the system is fair. You feel like you know Hillary Clinton, even though she's a complete stranger.
  • Do you make a good living? Yes
  • When people say "the water", what comes to mind? The Atlantic Ocean.
  • Do you wish you had more space? No, I've got plenty.
  • Do you consider yourself "an original"? Yes
  • Is something cooler if it's new? Of Course!
  • In the grand scheme of things, do you think you're important? Yes

ba.gif

You're Bikini Atoll!

You once believed that your biggest concern would be a shark attack. Now you know just how much more destructive humans can be than any other creature. While you don't like mushrooms, you've had to eat so many of them that it's become almost a way of life. Exiled from your home and forced to wait for someone to clean it up, you've become bitter but remain powerless. Most people like to gawk at those who share your name.

I did this twice, i got 2 different states (ohio and georgia), both of which are way off.

ohio: Why-o, why-o, why-o are you so bland? Despite being in a fairly interesting location with a fair amount of potential, most people are struck by how little about you is noteworthy. Of course you know there's nothing wrong with being average, and that's where most folks are anyway! You do have a flair for rock-n-roll, though you mostly prefer the old stuff. You have the unique trait of, at times, experiencing air as a brown solid. One of your names undoubtedly starts with the letter C.

ummm, i dont have a name starting with c, I don't listen to oldies, i dont listen to rock'n'roll and certainly can't play it, average? ummm im a freakin' lunatic, is that average?

Georgia:For you, life is just peachy. You've been growing a lot lately and have really invested yourself in some major companies. You prefer Coke over Pepsi, CNN over other stations, and always fly Delta. This brand loyalty seems to be pulling away from your deepest roots, but that's part of growing. You are utterly terrified of fire. Just an old sweet song keeps you on others' minds.

I may be loyal to WD and Sega... but other then that im in the air. Life peachy? ummm yeah if you call losing 6 people in the last year peachy, 4 to drugs, 1 to electricution and 1 to natural causes. I am not terrified of fire. And what the hell does that crap about old sweet songs mean?

gr.gif

You're the State of Greed!

You were put on earth to make money and by golly, that's what you're going to do. You remain convinced that everything Adam Smith said is literally true and somehow believe that your self-interest will make everyone else happier, too. Even if it doesn't, that's not going to make you lose as much sleep as government regulation might. Though people warn you that your cutthroat business practices and shady kickbacks may catch up with you someday, you rest assured knowing that once you've secured a monopoly, there can be no consequences.

gb.gif

You're Guantanamo Bay!

While often confused for a messed-up pig farmer, you're actually a

small-time swimmer. Some call you a parasite and it's true that you're really only

separate from everyone around you because of a technicality. Still, it's a technicality

that allows all manner of terrible things to happen in your presence. You feel

ridiculously confined in the space you've been given, eat only bread and water, and get

to talk to someone you want to once a month or so. Take comfort in this ongoing hell...

it's all in the name of freedom!

:banana that's soooo not me :) <_<

ca.gif

You're California!

In many ways, you are larger than life and almost defy description. You certainly love to shake, rattle, and roll with the best of them. You have a generally sunny disposition, but are capable of resorting to harsh extremes when pressed. You are more likely than most to become rich, or famous, or perhaps both. While you have the golden touch in so many regards, your respect for actors is a little over-zealous. This endless faith in actors needs to be terminated.

You're Virginia!

Part of the old school, you like both historical sites and crazy amusement parks. You like saying the word Commonwealth but couldn't really explain the concept or how it applies to your life. You like five-sided shapes, five-cent pieces, and possibly anything else having to do with the number five. Every now and then, you discard chaff from yourself that you just don't feel you need. And since you've been wondering... yes, there is a Santa Claus.

You're Nevada!

People are constantly mispronouncing your name, and this has provided you with a lot of frustration over the years. You prefer silver to gold, sagebrush to trees, and cards to sporting events. There is almost nothing you aren't willing to lay down a wager on, and others seek you out for advice on their own wagers. You don't take marriage terribly seriously, though you are one of its biggest proponents. Far too often these days, others are mistaking you for an industrial-strength garbage bag.

az.gif

You're Arizona!

While you aren't for everyone, no one can deny just how hot you are. Odds are that you're getting old, and perhaps even prickly, but you can go a long time without water. Unless you live in a major city, in which case you consume so much water that the air around you is much more humid than it would be without you. Countless people yearn to see you every year so they can stare deep into your biggest scar.

Back