Who has the best Avatar?

There's too many choices, nobody is going to get too many votes. But I can't think of any up there that I'd necesarily want to take off.

I think scorch56´s old fart avatar is one of the best.

Duck Hunt´s dog was also funny why did you take it off?

Cloud121 you definetely suck five dolla style both sig and avatar ¶:-Ð

And I had no idea it was a junky panda on your avatar it290 :huh:

Wow! I actualy got some votes! I voted for me cause i didn't think i had any!!! :lol: I guess it helps that i drew my own, simple yet disgustingly unique.

If i had to vote, i would vote Resident Lurker cause he has Rocko stuff on it, like on his sig. I love Rocko.

schi.. I don't remember where I found it; but I nabbed it off the internet years ago. Hmmm.. I just noticed! My avatar USED to be an "animated" gif; but I don't see it animated anymore (i.e. the lightning flashing.. dude waving the knife). Anybody else see ANY gifs animating on this forum? I don't. Could it be because I just switched to XP? Or did the site turn all our avatars to static?

I've played around with "tiny jason" (anybody remember "tiny elvis" on their desktop?) and made him bigger and captured stills of him over the years. Oddly enough.. the GIFs always been titled "Moe".. hmm.. don't know where that came from. It's really cool when it's animated.

Originally posted by Supergrom@Jul 19, 2004 @ 11:46 AM

it animates for me scorch...

..good.. then it's gotta' be something in my settings. Fr*ckin" XP. Thanks..

I tried capturing it from the site the other day and posting it somewhere else and I noticed that was static.. very strange.

I once remember having a computer that decided to stop animating gifs in the little preview on the left of explorer windows when browsing files. But it animated them in Image Preview, IE, everywhere else it was supposed to.

<rifles through archives>..

Don't know if it works in XP.. probably not.. but hilarious. Very old.

Attachments

• tnyelvs.zip
    220.1 KB · Views: 116
  • tnyelvs.zip
    220.1 KB · Views: 116
Back