Who is the best starwars character

its Lando Calresian ain't i a nerd! and i can't believe chewie is tied with those hairy lil turds! i think the girls voted for em cuz they was cute
hehehe.gif

i agree lando is smooth. Billy d williams can woo any woman i'm sure. I wish i were billy d.

Originally posted by Supergrom@Jul 17, 2003 @ 04:06 PM

My next vote would have been princess LEIA (geeze, even a non-nerd would know how to spell that one)

Uh huh huh, get it.. Princess Lay ya. Cause she's gonna do you.

... ahem. Sorry.

YOU MISSED OFF COUNT DOKU <-(Spelling?) :cheers

Brain Candy time.......

Now!.....I'm almost 100% sure i've stumbled onto a MAJOR polt re-write in starwars EP 2!!

Bobba Fett is NOT Bobba Fett.........(i' am 99% sure....)

How old do we think Bobba is in episode 4/5/6??..........If anything he's in his 30's like Jango was.......

I strongly urge you to pay close attention to the chat Obi-wan has with the big necked people at the clone factory during episode 2.....

at one part, the male ....er...thing with the big neck, say's

'apart from his pay, fett had one request.....an unaltred clone (no growth/DNA mods)....perfect genetic replcation!

SO! Bobba IS a young Jango fett....(i guess!)

anyone wanna provide me with proof i'm wrong?.......
ph34r.gif

BTW.....why did they make Yoda look SO much better in episode 2 as compared to ep 1 ( he looks more younger during the clonewars as to TPM-EP1)

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Jul 17, 2003 @ 09:41 PM

Ummm... dunno what scares me more... that hte ewoks are tied with han... or the fact that luke has 0 votes lol.

laugh.gif

I was kinda thinking the same thing

Use the Force, Luke!

Originally posted by racketboy+Jul 18, 2003 @ 11:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jul 18, 2003 @ 11:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scared0o0Rabbit@Jul 17, 2003 @ 09:41 PM

Ummm... dunno what scares me more... that hte ewoks are tied with han... or the fact that luke has 0 votes lol.

laugh.gif

I was kinda thinking the same thing

Use the Force, Luke! [/b][/quote]

Luke gets my vote because he can use the forks.
wink.gif

EDIT:

Oh, and besides I like Mark Hamill's B movie roles and the fact that he does voice acting for cartoons and video games.

I know his time on-screen was short, I would have voted for Darth Maul. This character had so much potential. Oh George. Gotta go with my second fave.

Luke "I was going to Toshi Station for some power converters" Skywalker.

Am I the only one that likes Dash? What about IG-88? IG-88 would wipe the floor with Boba Fett any day of the week. Dash and Han are pretty even. Since they only made Dash, simply because Han was frozen in carbonite, they needed another Han. Although the Outrider owns the Millenium Falcon. :) ;) :cool: :D :cheers :hehehe: :smokin:

yoda cute??? ok besides the fact that when he drops the walking stick he can kick anyones ass with his half sized lightaber... he is old ass the hills... oooh man that old parody song is comin back about yoda being a pimp... :smokin:

Where do you get off doing a "Best Star Wars Character" poll and including the Ewoks and not Obi-Wan? Sure he's a hoser in the prequels, but Old Ben seriously kicks ass. I mean come on, how many good guys get to deliver a line like "If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."?

Originally posted by ExCyber@Jul 25, 2003 @ 12:05 AM

but Old Ben seriously kicks ass.

Especially with Alec Guiness playing the part. He's awesome. Come to think of it I'm kind of annoyed he gets killed right away in the original trilogy. Sure, he appears from time to time to give advice, but it'd be much cooler for him to be "in the fray."

Back