Who tried the Game Basic ?

vbt

Staff member
Anyone tried it ? Everything is ready to use.

What is needed to add ? More samples ? somedocs about tools ? A getting started guide ?

I've been always driven by ideas similar to game basic. I'd like to have something to be able to code games on the Saturn console itself.

It's just that time is limited and there are so many things to do on Saturn. But people would surely find the time to read through a GameBasic introduction/Tutorial and maybe some get fascinated.

Should I explicitly allow GameBasic programs for the C4 - 2006 Saturn Coding Contest? (It's not forbidden in any way, either)

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Fri, 2006-07-28 @ 01:45 PM

I've been always driven by ideas similar to game basic. I'd like to have something to be able to code games on the Saturn console itself.

It's just that time is limited and there are so many things to do on Saturn. But people would surely find the time to read through a GameBasic introduction/Tutorial and maybe some get fascinated.

I expected that people would do some tests with samples included and also doc provided. I will make some tutorials but miss time actually.

Should I explicitly allow GameBasic programs for the C4 - 2006 Saturn Coding Contest? (It's not forbidden in any way, either)

[post=147297]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe, do you know people who would participate if Game Basic was allowed ? A restriction would be to use the Madrom's game basic as the synthax has little changes on the complete pack.

Back