Who wanted a DDR machine?

racketboy

Established Member
I remember somebody talking a while back about seriously buying a DDR machine 'cause he had some extra cash.

Who was that?

I'm curious to know how it turned out.

that woulkd be me.

well sadly i coudln't afford one but i got the second best and ordered two hard metal pads with trick bar. Couldln't afford lights however.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov. 21 2002, 4:14 pm

that woulkd be me.

well sadly i coudln't afford one but i got the second best and ordered two hard metal pads with trick bar. Couldln't afford lights however.

Ok I thought it was you, but wasn't sure.

Have you got the stuff yet?

How good does it work?

What system are you running it on?

My friend and his friend saved up and bought one
wink.gif
I play it all the time 5th Mix 4 ever

*Get's thrown to wall by a high-speed question-firing cannon (HSQFC)*

Haven't gotten it yet, expect it for xmas day. DId a little searching in my parent's favoites folder and suprprise surprise "number of orders :2"
biggrin.gif

They say it'll support 300 punds, 1.5 inches thick, minimum noise and come pre assembled.

I'll be using them on a ps2 and even more so once i get my mod chips and import a bevvy of japanese ddr games.

speaking of modchips, does anyone know what a good ps2 mod chip is that requires no swapping? I just want to be able to play imports and backups without having to swap. If i can't play backups then just imports are good.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov. 21 2002, 4:37 pm

*Get's thrown to wall by a high-speed question-firing cannon (HSQFC)*

Haven't gotten it yet, expect it for xmas day. DId a little searching in my parent's favoites folder and suprprise surprise "number of orders :2"
biggrin.gif

They say it'll support 300 punds, 1.5 inches thick, minimum noise and come pre assembled.

I'll be using them on a ps2 and even more so once i get my mod chips and import a bevvy of japanese ddr games.

speaking of modchips, does anyone know what a good ps2 mod chip is that requires no swapping? I just want to be able to play imports and backups without having to swap. If i can't play backups then just imports are good.

sweet

here's some mod chip info:

http://www.precisionmods.com/ps2.htm

can't help you that much there.

I would maybe look for some msg boards for DDR freaks
smile.gif
and see what they recommend.

I bought three dance mats recently. None of them worked. I think those things are made by monkeys with no arms.

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Nov. 21 2002, 11:31 pm

Stick it under your bed.
smile.gif

actually, that would be kind of awesome. I'm talking about those beds on stilts that have a desk under them, but in stead of the desk, you have a DDR Machine.

Back