Who's your favourite video game character?

Ayame - Tenchu: Stealth Assassins. Cocky, dark and an assassin. Mmmm, veluptous ninjas....

Scorpion - Contra. Back in the days of "Aliens are invading, man in wife beater with big fudge

ing weapons are our only hope!" (Scorpion is the red player, I like red better than blue [Mad Dog])

Timmy - Guardian Heroes. For one, if you can WIN with Timmy (one of the villagers), you either rock or got lucky. Second, if he says "my name's Timmy and I just kicked your butt", all opponents should feel pathetic :p

Laine - Dragon Force. If you know who I'm talking about, she's probably one of your favorites too...

Anet - from El Viento, Anet Futatabi and Earnest Evans...

Your Clouds lover!? :p hehe.

But seriously I would have to say my favorite game character is a tie between Kefka from ff3 and Nights from, well we all know what game he/she is from. speeking of which, is nights a he or a she? I never realy thought about it till now...

Whats wrong with Cloud .. he is the best and he will stay the best .. Cloud Strife kicks ass .. his strength and power is enough to throw all the other ff games ..

Yuji Naka explained in an interview with the official Sega Saturn Magazine that Nights is neither he nor she.

(Edited by Solubus at 6:39 am on Oct. 13, 2001)

Quote: from Death on 5:48 pm on Oct. 11, 2001

Whats wrong with Cloud .. he is the best and he will stay the best .. Cloud Strife kicks ass .. his strength and power is enough to throw all the other ff games ..

#### YEAH!! but not just the other FF games, but all games period ;) :)

(Edited by Cloud121 at 11:23 pm on Oct. 12, 2001)

You wana bet? A full powered character from PDS could kick his ass, he'd be Berzerker Raged all the way back to the stone age (hey that rimes :))

You ever played PDS? If you had you would know im right (or at least say my character would have a chance against cloud).

Hey man .. of course i played Panzer Dragon Saga .. and it rocks .. but ur still not right .. and hey man .. whatsup with the cloud thing ? your the one who said that you like FF7s music .. that means u play it .. and to let you know i am not dying for Cloud .. i just think hes cool strong and has a great personality .. and the game rocks too .. so tell me if i'm wrong ..

Well at least you admit it .. and hey .. indestructable ?

i didnt say his indestructable .. but hes cool .. actually i can kill him pretty fast ... just turn of the game and no more Cloud :) .. and yeah almost forgot .. see the pic in my signature ? hes Iori Yagami .. well he is what i call indestructable .. hehe