Windows theme maker....

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Hey, I wanna make a theme for Win2k....anyone know how to go about this? any proggies that help you? Just any newbie info on this would be greatly appreciated, wanna dabble in the art of making a windows theme :).

Hm I don't know how you can MAKE one but there are programs like style xp (but you know for 2k) which allow you to apply themes.

Edit again for Win2k:

Try windowblinds, i'm pretty sure you have to shell some cash and register for it to be as functional as you may want it to be though.

Edit: OOPS, disregard this post, i didn't see win2k, and automatically assumed winxp. Sorry. :blush:

StyleBuilder, made by the same dudes who made style XP, as gallstaff previously mentioned, allows you to build your own visual style. Remember though, you don't need to install and register StyleXP to apply them onto your desktop. Just hack the uxtheme.dll file or use this patcher.

I kinda have a similar question. Do you guys know if that program that nadius mentioned also applys themes from 2k? I know style xp will apply theme and visual packs but do they even make theme and visual packs for 2k let alone a program to apply it for you?

Back