Wolf4SDL for Sega Saturn

special release !
Testing with SSF, corrupt wall textures in level 7 final room game ending sequence.

ssf00000001.png

in the background there was no texture, i've edited the map, then there is no crash, the guy crying "yeah" doesn't appear as the textures were removed

1671908066604.png

Attachments

• bstein.zip
    743.5 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: ROS
in the background there was no texture, i've edited the map, then there is no crash, the guy crying "yeah" doesn't appear as the textures were removed
Go vbt !!! :bigthumb:

Ok, now I understand what is happening with the corrupted walls in various mods.

gamesreup _ video of bstrein test build 1, the burgerstein sprite worked in this version.

Last edited:
Reactions: vbt
Go vbt !!! :bigthumb:

Ok, now I understand what is happening with the corrupted walls in various mods.

gamesreup _ video of bstrein test build 1, the burgerstein sprite worked in this version.

but the cookie is missing in my last test, your emulator doesn't emulate the floor and ceil

but the cookie is missing in my last test, your emulator doesn't emulate the floor and ceil
Yes, I see.
Is it a cookie? Thought it was a hamburger patty. :tounge2:

Think gamesreup _ may be using Yabause.

SSF Screenshot.
NoCookie.png

1671922945629.png

maybe patty, on previous version there was missing walls because i hardcoded 48-50 walls loading and alls objects/ennemies at start (long boot).
now i try to load just needed stuff at get psyched and for the last ennemy i loaded it only for level 9, i'll find a better way, on the map editor i see a special event/object (99).

1671923221795.png

Reactions: ROS
On the console (PAL@60 Hz) with the Satiator, and also with Mednafen 1.29, the screen remains black after the loading of the 1st level. No response to any button press.
thanks for reporting it, no idea if it didn't happen before, the bug was there for some mods. I'll do some tests and share a new version

Back