World’s Largest Video Game Collection!

http://www.vintagecomputing.com/index.php/archives/103

Now that’s what I'm talking about! :thumbup:

So, all you proud collectors think you’ve got a lot of stuff, well you ain’t seen anything until you’ve witness this massive collection and I mean nothing!

This is by far and away the most insane games collection I’ve ever encountered!

I might as well have a nice raid on that guys collection! :D

I’m sure they’ll be some cool shooters to pick up!

I guess I’ve got a lot of catching up to do now, don’t I?

Bring’em Them Oneth! :D

Wonder if all of us put our collections together, would we have at least 10% of this collection?!
icon_mrgreen.gif

The rest of the internet agrees with me. It was not a collection, it was an abomination. That moron has no taste. He has duplicates upon duplicates, even of games that are widely accepted as terrible.

If I bought every sports game I saw at thrift stores, pawn shops, flea markets, and game resellers, I could easily have several thousand games. I'll just settle for the couple hundred I have now.

Why did he bother getting all that crap? Half of it might not even work as there is no way he will have played them. He has only done this so he can tell people he has.

Originally posted by Raijin Z@Fri, 2006-03-31 @ 01:36 PM

The rest of the internet agrees with me. It was not a collection, it was an abomination. That moron has no taste. He has duplicates upon duplicates, even of games that are widely accepted as terrible.

If I bought every sports game I saw at thrift stores, pawn shops, flea markets, and game resellers, I could easily have several thousand games. I'll just settle for the couple hundred I have now.

[post=145389]Quoted post[/post]​

Why did he bother getting all that crap? Half of it might not even work as there is no way he will have played them. He has only done this so he can tell people he has.

Amen.

Back