Wow

SkankinMonkey

Established Member
I must say, it takes a lot to impress me, but these new PD:O screens have my jaw dropping. And really that says a lot! I wish I had an X-Box now, regardless of whatever emu's it plays heh.

wow that game just looks so freaking good damn i am buying an xbox now.

on a side note will some ps2 lover plz come and argue that the ps2 can do better plz and bring proof hehehe.

go sega go sega go sega go
biggrin.gif

sorry the above post was caused by a slight case of tempoarary insanity. and i have found one game i like for the ps2 The Bouncer awesome game
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by gamefoo21@July 26 2002, 3:16 am

sorry the above post was caused by a slight case of tempoarary insanity. and i have found one game i like for the ps2 The Bouncer awesome game
biggrin.gif

I hope that is sarcastic. The Bouncer? WTF

On another note, I can't wait for this game, ever since it was announced (rumored?) for DC (before the DC was released). Damn, I am glad all the original Sega games are coming to Xbox besides 2.

you have no idea me and my friend walked to block buster 3 times attempting to get a copy of gta3 that wasn't scratched to hell. and well they ran out of copies... so we got bouncer and it was great fun and relief that it actually worked... so it scored well just cuz we was desperate.

The Bouncer is about as good as Barney's Hide & Go Seek for Genny. The game sux and should be condemed to hell. Nuff' said.

Originally posted by gamefoo21@July 28 2002, 12:30 am

you have no idea me and my friend walked to block buster 3 times attempting to get a copy of gta3 that wasn't scratched to hell. and well they ran out of copies... so we got bouncer and it was great fun and relief that it actually worked... so it scored well just cuz we was desperate.

Clear nail polish remover and a cotton ball does wonders for minor scratches. I also hear distilled water and light sandpaper works well too.

I wouldnt care if the Xbox was made of gold, I still piss on that system! Down with Micro$haft!! BOOOO!!!!!!
smile.gif
I hope Bill Gates dies of Cancer!!

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@July 30 2002, 9:54 am

If your going to use distilled water and light sandpaper just use the game doctor

yes but this is much cheaper and works just as well.

Originally posted by cww80+July 31 2002, 5:33 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ July 31 2002, 5:33 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FAKK2@Aug. 01 2002, 4:24 pm

Down with Micro$haft!! BOOOO!!!!!!
smile.gif

or better yet...The Micro$haft Xflop
laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

wow, the childness of you two hasreached a new high.

Back