WOW

racketboy

Established Member
http://www.sega.com

Check the thing out, if you haven't already

For the PS2, it looks pretty cool!
smile.gif

Boy, this game has me leaning more towards an XBox than the other 2 (still faithfully playing my DC when I have time)

What are your thoughts about the singing in this movie?

Is it just me, or is it really bad? I thought original Japanese music was usually a lot better. ???

What happened? Maybe that's a really cool bandana with glow in the dark almonds.

Is this the same Joe Musashi from the SMS/Arcade original?

Shinobi got a few upgrades in his new adventure, boy is he jackked and his new setsof eyes, cool, not too mention he can teleport and wall walk. I got the game and I know the ps2 blows compared to dc and all other systems, but hey say what you will, they got shinobi and its a great port. worth every penny.

----------------------------------------------

SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, this game has me leaning more towards an XBox than the other 2 (still faithfully playing my DC when I have time)

What are your thoughts about the singing in this movie?

Is it just me, or is it really bad? I thought original Japanese music was usually a lot better.

Whoa. That's wierd. This post was supposed to be in the Panzer Dragoon Orta thread. How did it get here? I didn't even notice. Gave Excyber an easy burn, tho. :
wink.gif
:

http://litespeedcomputers.com/sx....&t=6761

However, on the topic of the new Shinobi game, I think it looks great. I still won't be able to play it unless a friend of mine gets it. I don't have a PS2 and I won't be getting one any time soon. I may have to invest in an Xbox sometime down the road, tho.
cool.gif

Just can't stand Sony.

I own the new PS2 Shinobi and its simply awesome, SEGA did it again, beautiful graphics, and so far everything else is simply superb!! Just play the game in Japanese speech with subtitles and your all set!! Amazing game!! I can say the same for Konami's new Contra: Shattered Soldier!! (also ONLY on the PS2) Awesome all the way, Resembles SNES version in many ways!! I love em.!!

your right fakk I too have both of those games, and my hat is off to both sega and to konami for creating such breathtaking games. they are great... and beautiful... now I can't wait for panzer dragoon orta... awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------

SEGA

Back