Write test failure on Kai Lite Flasher V6.408

Hi there,

I’m attempting to flash my AR 4M Plus with PSK Lite (newest version) and when I go to the initiate write portion it fails every single time.
I’ve tried all of the “tricks” mentioned, but still don’t have any success.

The AR 4M Plus does work, so I doubt it’s an issue with my cartridge slot connector or the pins on the Saturn. I’ve attached a photo of the data compare failure I keep getting.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Jeremy

Attachments

• E5EEA906-75C8-4F80-A98A-51B971257FB6.jpeg
    E5EEA906-75C8-4F80-A98A-51B971257FB6.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 214
Hi there,

I’m attempting to flash my AR 4M Plus with PSK Lite (newest version) and when I go to the initiate write portion it fails every single time.
I’ve tried all of the “tricks” mentioned, but still don’t have any success.

The AR 4M Plus does work, so I doubt it’s an issue with my cartridge slot connector or the pins on the Saturn. I’ve attached a photo of the data compare failure I keep getting.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Jeremy
Clean your pins.

The flash vendor is coming up unknown. Unless that is found, Lite won't know how to flash. You may have one that is not supported.

The flash vendor is coming up unknown. Unless that is found, Lite won't know how to flash. You may have one that is not supported.
A console that is not supported or the AR 4M Plus that I bought? I hope it’s the latter lol, as I’d prefer not to drop another couple hundred on a Saturn

Okay thanks for the info. I tried the previous version of Kai Lite too, and it had the same issue, so ya, I’m guessing the cartridge isn’t flashable?

Either way, I’m going to get a new one. Do you recommend the gamer cart over the AR?
I never used it, so I can't tell you. The Gamer Cart SD card is only used for save transfers, it can't be used to play games.

Back