WTB; FZero N64DD Game

I hope you realize that the 64DD F-Zero is just an expansion pack for the JAPANESE F-Zero cart. You need both the disk and cart to use it. The US cart won't work with it BTW.

Yeah i know, i have Sim City 2000 for 64DD and the Radnet Disc (which is tottally useless now) I bought a 64DD a few months back for $200 and have heard that Fzero is the best of all of the games, though i still am after Doshin the Giant for the 64DD

I dont get it.

Why is the 64DD system so expensive when there are only like 7 or 8 games for it. I see it on EvilBay for $500 via Buy It Now.

I've played the Giant game on a Display POP model. But I couldn't really see the difference from the regular N64. Is it just the novelty? Like Pocketstation? Or are there really cool things about the system? Like the always expensive Neo Geo?

DD64/64DD (whatever you like)

is a realy cool add-on
happy.gif

A shame it wasn't released when it should've...

A shame it never became international...

A shame that Nintendo didn't give it enough attention, as almost EVERYONE with a N64 and knew about the DD wanted one!

And yeah, the F-zero disc is the coolest one...

Ofcourse, there's much else that's fun for it too...

[note]I don't got one, but I know people who do[/note]

Originally posted by jeff-20@Jul 9, 2003 @ 06:01 AM

I dont get it.

Why is the 64DD system so expensive when there are only like 7 or 8 games for it. I see it on EvilBay for $500 via Buy It Now.

I've played the Giant game on a Display POP model. But I couldn't really see the difference from the regular N64. Is it just the novelty? Like Pocketstation? Or are there really cool things about the system? Like the always expensive Neo Geo?

supply and demand, my son

supply and demand

I have been busy scanning some of saturn collection stuff for vgr, but as i dont have the internet at home, it makes it a real pain, I'll scan the RADnet disc for you, but i dont know much about it, i cant even make out some of the Katakana.

No big hurry. You're just the only person (aside from Crowtrobo, who has vanished) who has a 64DD. The images can wait I was more interested in the actual information. At the very least if you could verify what I have.

Originally posted by jeff-20@Jul 9, 2003 @ 01:01 AM

I dont get it.

the 64 dd didnt add anthing in the way of hardware to make the games look better if thats what you meant.

Back