WTB: Modded Saturn

Has to be in good cosmetic & working condition and verified that the mod chip is working.

Will pay $50 + Shipping Costs.

I would expect to pay roughly $65 bucks for a modded Saturn, but anything over that (without extra's) would be questionable. When a modded Saturn sells for 90+ alone without shipping included, it usually has to do more with a modder capitalizing on the lack of know-how by the buyer rather than the actual costs involved.

Be wary of "installation" add-on cost and how quickly people will inflate it too (though this is not as wide-spread with Saturns as it is with PS2/XBOX systems today). Sometimes there are cases also where a seller will aquire a pre-modded Saturn at roughly a $50 price and then amazingly tack on $20+ bucks to what he see's as an $80 system for an mod installation he never performed.

well I sold mine for $100.

It's called supply and demand.

I wasn't really looking to get rid of it, but I was willing to sell it for that much. If someone wants it bad enough, they will pay it.

Sundance your right, however that is business, buy low, sell high.

Fair enough. As a buyer of anything though, you should always know that you could potentially be paying more than something is actually worth.

Originally posted by Sundance_2@Jun 20, 2004 @ 11:54 AM

Sundance your right, however that is business, buy low, sell high.

Fair enough. As a buyer of anything though, you should always know that you could potentially be paying more than something is actually worth.

Fully Agree.

Then...

What about a modded Saturn with the MODboard AND the Region Selector Switch (a nice sliding one, not the awful "up/down" stick one)?

I have one... Modd made by myself and checked twice... Switch near the Power button...

PM me if interested ;)

also lemme note when I had mine for sale for $100, I had about 10 people asking me if I still had it after I sold it.

There is quite a demand for them...

I'll trade my 20/21 pin universal chip for one. :) I suck at soldering, and can't manage to move the connection pins to the 20 pin side. LOL

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Jun 21, 2004 @ 11:07 PM

I'll trade my 20/21 pin universal chip for one. :) I suck at soldering, and can't manage to move the connection pins to the 20 pin side. LOL

And you don't follow up your own threads. :p

Yeah, I got your message, but I made the offer to Vertigo first and wanted to see what he would say. *shrug*

My Saturn has a blue LED light, it's pretty. :wub:

And a modboard, and a switchless multi-region mod.

AMurderofCrows on the boards here did an excellent job on it. I hope he comes back soon.

Back