WTB:Sega 32x World Series Baseball

stack99

Established Member
Does anyone on here, have an extra copy, and or a copy, that they would be willing to part with? I cannot find this game anywhere..

:cheers

to my knowlege it was a full scale release, I dunno, as far as us, or england, and such, but I know its out there, but I cannot find a copy.... oh well, I will keep looking.

yes it does exist. Check out this pic. Every single US 32x release.

32x_03.jpg

Originally posted by stack99@Oct 19, 2003 @ 06:56 PM

DMAN... I think I speak for a lot of people on here when I say, I am sooooo envious of you.

:lol: That is not my collection. It belongs to someone over at Digital Press. Here is the full link..

32x Collection

He also has a full US Sega CD collection.

blackthorne came out on 32x? How are the graphics compared to the snes version? All I remember about hte game is that it was like prince of persia with a shotgun.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Oct 22, 2003 @ 04:28 PM

blackthorne came out on 32x? How are the graphics compared to the snes version? All I remember about hte game is that it was like prince of persia with a shotgun.

Blackthorne for the 32X, in my opinion, is the best version. Graphics are very colorful and sharp. :)

same here, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed that I was watching; it went for a whopping 150 bucks!!!!!!!! bastards....

Back