WTB - Sega Saturn Controller(s)

Hey gang. The A button on my trusty Saturn controller is weakening, and I'm going to need a replacement very soon. I'm looking to buy a Saturn controller like it - Japanese/2nd US model (official) - whether used and in good condition or brand new, maybe more than one if the deal is good. The only place I've found that seems to have new ones is sega-parts.com, and they charge a total of almost $26 with shipping included. If someone can offer me a better deal, or even point me in the direction of one, well, that would be awesome.

BTW, when the A button on my Genesis pad seemed to be losing its spunk, I managed to get a lot of extra life out of the thing by opening it up and switching the rubber piece with the one for the B button, which I use much less. Later on I started swapping buttons between controllers so I could keep using the pad that came with my X'Eye. Is this possible with the model 2 Saturn controller? I'd find out myself, but I've opened up controllers and not been able to put them back together properly (like the SNES Programpad), and that would really suck right now. Any thoughts?

Back