Yabause

I gave the Win port a go, no luck. Keeps crashing. I'm going to give the Linux version a shot when I can fix my machine (it still crashes every 30 mins @#$#@$#@$).

From what I saw on the Windows side, there's no way to load a binary file. Can you add such a feature if it's not that much trouble? It would be useful to devers.

I gave the Win port a go, no luck. Keeps crashing. I'm going to give the Linux version a shot when I can fix my machine (it still crashes every 30 mins @#$#@$#@$).

Make sure you send a somewhat detailed bug report to me regarding the crashing or I can't guarentee that it'll be fixed.

From what I saw on the Windows side, there's no way to load a binary file. Can you add such a feature if it's not that much trouble? It would be useful to devers.

Funny you should mention that. I actually spent a bit of time doing just that today. I'd like to redo it sometime yet since it doesn't properly run Charles MacDonald's demos for some odd reason. But then again, it looks like his demos give satourne and girigiri problems too.

Cyber Warrior X

Originally posted by CyberWarriorX@Mon, 2004-12-06 @ 01:57 AM

I'd like to redo it sometime yet since it doesn't properly run Charles MacDonald's demos for some odd reason. But then again, it looks like his demos give satourne and girigiri problems too.

Cyber Warrior X

I can provide you a bunch of demos for testing if you want ;)

CWX: I downloaded the Windows port, and executed the exe (there's no source code to compile). I selected the Saturn BIOS that I have (it works with Satourne). I think inserted a CD into the CD-rom drive and hit ok. The emu does nothing for a few seconds, then a yellow screen pop-ups letting me know there was an error. It says something about writing to an error log, but stderror and stdout are both empty.

CWX: I downloaded the Windows port, and executed the exe (there's no source code to compile). I selected the Saturn BIOS that I have (it works with Satourne). I think inserted a CD into the CD-rom drive and hit ok. The emu does nothing for a few seconds, then a yellow screen pop-ups letting me know there was an error. It says something about writing to an error log, but stderror and stdout are both empty.

Hmm.. Very strange. Which bios are you using? Oh, and which version of windows?

Cyber Warrior X

Back