• Rise from your gwave!

Yeehaw!

Discussion in 'General' started by Snyderman, Nov 22, 2001.

1. Snyderman

Snyderman New Member

WOO! I always wanted a DC, and now that they are 50$??? There's no way even I can pass up an offer THAT good.

(Edited by Snyderman at 5:56 pm on Nov. 22, 2001)

2. Shaneus

Shaneus New Member

<rant>

Don't mean to be shootin ya down snyder, but comments like that tend to infuriate (big word for the day) me, the fact that ppl even *consider* buying a dreamcast just so they can get cheap (burnt) games, kinda pisses me off...

</rant>

dont mean to start flaming or anything, but u know... i wuv my sega, and stand up for them as much as i can :D

But u did say that u were gonna buy the games, so thats no big deal... but the fact u CONSIDERED not buying games... well... kinda speaks for itself... :(

3. GreatSayamanGohan

GreatSayamanGohan New Member

Listen to this deal: $69, 1 dreamcast, 2 controllers, NFL 2K1, WSB 2K1, NBA 2K1, 1 memory card.

Awsome deal... I might get that to have a spare DC... Plus, it's all brand new! oh, and to shoot down the hopes of that jackass, YOU CAN'T PLAY BURNED GAMES ON A DC UNLESS IT WAS MADE BEFORE OCT. 2000!!! BWAHAHAHA! I laugh at you!

4. Mo Threat

Mo Threat New Member

Not 100% true. Not at DCs made after Oct2K are CDRphobic - it's hit and miss. Nevertheless, I think Snyd should edit his post to remove that statement about importing unless he wants trouble.

For all those without DCs - snap 'em up kidz, you can't beat a DC fo' dat prizzice - esp the Sports package @ $69, I'd get it asap if I didn't already have a DC, and I don't even play sports games much. I almost fell off my bed when reading the Circuit City ad this moring. A base DC for $50, and a base PSone for $99. Anyone who would choose a PSone over DC is fully nuts, and anyone who would pay double for it should be locked away from decent society.

5. Snyderman

Snyderman New Member

Ya know guys, I'm not getting a DC for burned games, I'm getting a DC cheap cause I'm broke and I don't have a job, so I can't afford to be spending lots on consoles. If I DID have money, I'd have gotten a DC a year or two ago, and I'd probably have a PS2 or GC right now. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. (BTW Games are cheap nowadays, I have no reason to be a cheapass.)

6. Mo Threat

Mo Threat New Member

No worries Snyd, you're cool. I understand the $0 thing. I sold 31 Music CDs to get my DC when it dropped to $99 [got me a refurb DC with a one year unconditional warranty for $89]. I wonder what that would cost now. :)

7. Snyderman

Snyderman New Member

Speaking of which, the DC is probably the last console I'll ever get, I want to get out of the console wars. I had enough of the "Well my console is cooler than yours!" during the SNES and Genesis days.